Part 7

My snap: loveann145

Y/n's Pov

I take a plane to Indiana. I don't want it to seem obvious that I'm going to Ohio so I make as many stops as possible but while still staying on track. I take a couple cabs here and there, go through a couple of forests and slowly come upon the village. It's dead center in the middle of the woods. Good cover for supernatural.

I hide behind a tree for a moment to cast a spell to shrink my suitcase down to the size of a charm and hook it onto my necklace before hiding it under my shirt. Now I don't have to worry about it in case I have to run. Plus it may cause suspicions as to why a random girl with a suitcase shows up in an almost dead town.

If someone says something I can just cast a spell and make then think I've always lived here or something.

I make my way towards the location that was sent to me. They only had enough information to pinpoint the street the supposed hideout was located on and no specific building. So it's my job to find out where exactly it is.

Which is simple enough. There weren't many buildings, to begin with.

There was only a small motel, a corner store, a rundown gas station and a few small houses on this street.

It's quite early in the morning so not many people are out, most probably still in their beds.

I decided to take my time and look through all of them. First, I head to the corner store, walk down the aisles a bit, pick up some things and pretend to inspect them as I scan the store with my peripheral vision.
Finding nothing out of the usual, I pay for a pack of gum and a lighter before leaving the store.

The gas station is entirely too small to hide anything other than a tired worker, but still, I check it.

When I got to the motel I quietly cast a spell to let me see inside without actually going in. I walk past and look at it as if debating on staying there, I quickly scan each room before walking past like I changed my mind.

So far nothing.

I was scanning the outside of a house when my ears pick up quiet footsteps.

I slyly glance around to see a woman walking further down the street. I look away for a few seconds and glance back just in time to see the side profile of the woman as she walks into a small unsightly house.

Was that?

I scan over her features in my head and yup

That's Amethyst.

She looks different though.

Her hair is a light brown instead of black and purple and her usual attire was ditched for a sweater and ripped jeans along with a big jacket and pair of boots.

Instead of going in after her I wait.

I sit outside the corner store for thirty minutes before deciding to go after her. I stand up from my spot with my eyes glued to my phone to make it seem like I'm distracted.

I walk down the street. As I slowly approach her house I scan the inside of it to find it empty.

What the

I walk up the crooked steps and break the doorknob before opening the door.

I step inside and the door slams shut even though I have the doorknob still in my hand.

The living room that I saw in my spell swirls and deforms before vanishing. An arcadian crimson door appearing instead. Symbols and words of a strange language were carved into the door frame.

I was surrounded by nothing but darkness with a strange door in front of me.

Turning around I see nothing behind me as the first door I walking through is gone as well.

Sigh

How do I get myself into these situations?

The lone doorknob slips from my hand and I secured my phone in my pocket before opening the new door.

Stepping through the door I take in what seems to be a magic room.

A magic shop perhaps?

I turn around to look at the red door only to see a tall mirror.

...Did I come through that?

Nora grumbles in my head

Told ya ass I ain't like this fucking witch side of you

If more magic bullshit happens I gon start swinging on everybody

Ignoring her I look around. There's a table with chairs and a deck of cards. There are some spell books and secret potions locked up in a glass case to keep them away from thieves. I walk through the bead curtain of the only door in the room. I come out to see more of the shop.

I guess that was the back room.

The rest of the shop has quite a tall ceiling and has hundreds of potions and spices and elixirs on shelves. (Whether they are floating or not isn't really an issue) There are so many things in this room its kind of overwhelming. But while the room is packed its organized in a special but almost messy way. Everything has its place, albeit it is a bit cluttered it's quite cozy and ethereal.

It seems like whoever works here is on a break.

I finally walk through the front door of the shop before stopping abruptly.

This sure as fuck isn't Graysville.

Around me is a bustling little town. It looks like a time period of castles and dragons.

The houses, stores, and other buildings are made of stone and other materials that make them look almost unworldly.

This town looks like it belongs in old history books or fantasy books but it still has a modern aura, and it clearly is still a bit modern going by the phones and such that I see in the villager's hands.

This definitely ain't Ohio.

And I'm starting to doubt that I'm even in the US.

Where the fuck am I?

A/n

😋

This might seem a bit weird just buckle up.