My Beautiful Family 5 (sterek)

Chapter 5

Scott is the the kindest person I know, not to mention the calmest apart from Deaton.

He rarely gets angry, but when he does, well you'de be smart not to be close to him if you've never witnessed it before.

Scott hates his dad; well hate is an understatement.

I'll never forget the look on Scott's face five years ago when he came over my house. After looking past the bruised lips and cheeks with a swollen eye that is.

There was definitely anger. But looking pass that there was a vulnerable boy that was hanging on to a thin thread of sanity.

I knew what was going on with Scott and his dad. They always argued, but I never thought Andrew McCall would raise his hands on his son.

He was a coward. His excuse when he came to my house looking for Scott was that he was drunk; like that makes it any better.

My dad happily slammed the door in his face.

When Scott's mom came home from the night shift the next morning she came frantically knocking on the door looking for her son.

When she saw his face she was furious.

She called Scott's dad and told him that when she gets home in an hour, he should be gone along with all his stuff.

It was a sad day for the McCalls.

From that day Scott swore that if he ever saw his dad again he would be an unstoppable force.

Suffice to say, I was not surprised when Scott flipped and broke the table when he heard his father was in town.

It took five hours to calm him down enough to go to sleep.

After he fell asleep, I trudged my way to Derek so we could go to bed also.

I was completely drained.

I really hope Scott's dad is smart enough to stay away, because if he doesn't, well no-one will be able to stop Scott but himself.

*********************

Hi guys. Im soooo sorry i took so long to update. I had some exams to study for. Thank God i only have one left.

Any ways i hope you like this insight into Scott's past.

Remember to comment and vote please!!!!!!