My Beautiful Family 6 (sterek)

Chapter 6

Stupid.

That is the word used to describe Andrew McCall.

Arrogant, irresponsible and rude are also words that can be used to describe him.

A couple days had passed since Andrew McCall returned to Beacon Hills. Ever since then,Scott hasn't been left by him self.

It would take everyone in the pack to stop him from hurting his dad if he saw him but i'd rather have at least one person with him at all times instead of us all crowding around him waiting for him to blow up.

Deep down, I know what Scott is feeling. But he refuses to let anyone comfort him. He's my best friend and I hate seeing him so down, so I decided to have a day planned just for us to hang out like we used to.

Everything was going smoothly; we played video games and joked around like we always did. But of course something had to go wrong.

I was in the middle of getting more popcorn when I heard the commotion. I quickly ran out into the living room but stopped immediately when I saw Mr. McCall in a chokehold by Scott.

"Scott let him go. This isn't going to solve anything" I said, trying to keep calm.

If anything happens there's no way I would be able to do anything without harming myself and my babies.

"Why are you here?" Asked Scott.

"I came to talk to you" replied his dad in a choked voice.

"I don't want to talk to you. I don't want anything to do with you. Do you know how much damage you've caused?" screamed Scott.

I knew that if I didn't try to calm him down he would kill his own father and no matter how much he's angry I know that he would deeply regret it.

Before I could say anything I felt two hard kicks from my belly. I didn't realized I had made a sound until Scott was crouching infront of my hunched figure asking me what was wrong.

I was about to answer when I heard a shocked gasp from the corner. I turned to see Mr. McCall with a disgusted look on his face.

"What kind of sick thing is going on here?"

******

Hey guys!! I am sooooo sorry for taking this long to update. I've been busy writing college essays and searching for more schools to apply to.

Thank you guys for not being the kind of readers to demand and update thinking that it can happen magically by you demanding it.

I hope you guys liked this chapter so please tell me what you think.