My Beautiful Family 7 (sterek)

Chapter 7

I pride myself in knowing how to keep calm in certain situations. Whenever I felt the panic bubbling up I thought about Derek and our pack and how I needed to stay calm for them. But ever since I got pregnant, I barely last two minutes before blowing a fuse.

"Excuse me?" I said with narrowed eyes.

"You're a freak! How can you be pregnant when your a male? As a matter of fact who in there right mind would want a no good loser like you?" he said sneering.

One. Two. Three. Breathe in, breathe out.

I told myself. Normally I would have a snarky reply, but I couldn't help but be overly emotional at that moment.

Before I could say anything there was a loud crash and Mr. McCall was lying on the floor surrounded by the broken glass of the table.

To make things worse, Scott was sprouting hair from his face and his claws were out.

My breathing was increasing and I was pretty sure this was not good seeing as I couldn't take anymore stress. If I continued like this, I'll be on bed rest for the rest of my pregnancy.

With all that was going on I didn't hear when the door was opened until I heard footsteps behind me.

Turning around slowly, I was met with a smirking Peter with his claws right at my neck.