Mate?

Lucy POV

I woke up with something in my arms. It was a book. I started to remember what happened last night. The book said when people change in our world and you meet them in their new appearance you are destined mates and always have each other's backs. I sighed and paced around the room. How do I tell Sebastian about this?

I felt something in my pocket. It was a small yellow lacrima. I called Sebastian. He picked up and he had just woken up. I said "Um. Sebastian I might have the answer to why you changed in this world." He looked at me wide eyed and said "What is it?" I said "Don't freak out but I think we are destined mates." He yelled "What!? How!?" I said "Ow! That hurt. I don't know how but that is the answer now I have to get ready to train OK? I'll talk to you later." He nodded. I shut off the lacrima.

I looked at the window, it was raining. I went to the dining room and mom had a gloom face. I asked "What's wrong?" She said "You can't train in this weather." I was shocked but I nodded. I went back into my room and laid down on my stomach. I was deep in thought about me and Sebastian. I don't even like him, so why are we destined to be together?

No one POV

Sebastian noticed that it was raining and knew that Emily couldn't train in this weather. He started to walk to the palace.

Sebastian POV

I went inside the palace. I was greeted by the queen Layla. She said "Why did you come here?" I said "To go see Emily." She was shocked but quickly came back. She said "She's in her room with the star pattern on it." I nodded. I walked throughout the palace till I found a star pattern on a door. I didn't even think so I just opened the door without knocking. She only had a shirt on and was sleeping.

She opened her eyes and yelled "Why did you come into my room without knocking!?" I blushed at her attire.

Lucy POV

I opened my eyes and yelled "Why did you come into my room without knocking!?" He blushed and looked away. I looked down at myself and said "Pervert! I punched him so hard, he was unconscious. I sighed and Sebastian on my bed. I looked outside the window and it was still raining. I grabbed a chair and put by the bed. I fell asleep.

Time skip:30 minutes later

I felt something on my hand. I woke up immediately to see Sebastian wide awake and holding my hand. I pulled back my hand and walked away from Sebastian to the window. He said " Sorry." I said nothing. He raised his voice and said "Aren't you going to say something?" I looked at him with my disgusted face for a couple seconds and looked back to the window.

He took a chair, placed it next to me and sat down. He hugged me and whispered "Sorry that I rose my voice at you." I looked at him said "No one has ever hugged me before." He faced me and said "Really? Then you must have a dark past." I sighed and said "I am not going to tell you anything about my past. I'll open up to you when I have your trust." He nodded, gripped his hug, nuzzled into my neck and fell asleep. I smiled and I giggled a little while stroking his hair.

He opened his eyes and said "Finally you smiled." I blushed and said "Whatever." He slowly brought his face closer to mine and I shoved him away. I said "No even though we are mates we have to gain trust first." He whimpered and lowered his head. I couldn't help it and laughed. I said "Your face was priceless!" I said between laughs. When I was finished laughing he looked at me with such anger. I looked away and said "Sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." I hugged him, he was shocked and he hugged back.

Maybe I can trust him. I smashed our lips together and I was blushing. When I broke it I looked away, embarrassed. He did something I didn't think he would do. He lowered his head towards my neck and bit it. When he looked up at me I was blushing and he said in a seductive voice "Now you have to bite my neck." I blushed darker and lowered my head to his neck and bit it. I looked away when I was finished.

His face went closer to mine and he kissed me. I melted into the kiss and put my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist. It turned out to be a makeout session. He trailed to my neck and started kissing it. I groaned a little bit and covered my mouth. He noticed the time and stopped. He walked away and left my room. I was so confused on why he left. I looked to my clock and it was 10:00. I touched my lips and thought that's how long we were kissing. I went to into a deep sleep.