Trust

Warning: Mature content for a little bit. If you don't like it then skip this chapter (nothing is really important anyway.)

Lucy POV

I woke up with Sebastian. I looked at Sebastian and maybe a little scared. I got out of bed relieved. I went to take a shower and put new clothes on. When I got out I saw Sebastian still sleeping. I walked over to his side of the bed and I yelled "Wake up!" He opened his eyes and pinned me on the floor.

Oh no not again. He quickly snapped out of his controlled state and he sighed. He sat on the floor and said "It happened again but at least I'm stronger than the person who is controlled me." I hugged him and cried. He said "Why are you crying?" I said "I thought I almost lost you again."

He hugged me back.  He said "Don't worry we are going to find this person who is controlling me." I smiled and nodded. I said "I wonder why people had digusted look on their faces." He said "Probably because they know you are Emily aka Lucy." I said "Fairy tail still hates me after two years? Man they got to let it go and leave me alone." Sebastian agreed.

I walked over to my desk and started writing a letter. He said "What are you doing?" I said "I'm writing a story. I never got it done cause I left it behind." He nodded.

Time skip: afternoon

I was making lunch and Sebastian was in the shower. I yelled "Babe lunch is ready!" I carried my plate to the table and started eating. Sebastian walked out with no shirt on. I looked up I got a nosebleed. I blushed and looked away. He said "You like what you see?" I didn't say anything I was too shocked.

I yelled "Put a shirt on idiot!" He said "OK." He walked back inside the bathroom. My heart was beating out of my chest. I finished my lunch and Sebastian was still in the bathroom. Man how long does it take to put a shirt on? I yelled over the bathroom door "Hey you OK in there?"

He opened the door and he said "What?" I said "You're taking long to put your shirt on." I raised an eyebrow. He looked away and said "Sorry I have been thinking." I said "That is the most lamest excuse I have ever heard." He pushed me up against the wall and kissed me but I knew it was him and not someone else. He picked up bridal style. I asked "What are you doing?" He said "Want to have protected sex?" I said "Do you have condoms?" He wide eyed and said "I'll go to the store."

He was about to turn around but I said "Wait put clothes on. Idiot." He laughed nervously and said "Right." He walked into the bathroom and 5 minutes later he ran outside the bathroom and walked out the door. I  sighed and sat on the bed. I thought 'We are really going to do this?'

Time skip: 20 minutes later

Sebastian walked into the apartment and panted. He said "I got them." I sighed. I started taking off my clothes but he said "Wait don't you want me to undress you?" I blushed and said "OK." He walked toward me and started to unbotton my shirt. When he was done I put my hands over my face. He put his hands on my wrists and lowered my arms slowly. I closed my eyes cause I was embrassed. He said "You know we can stop now if you feel uncomfortable." I opened my eyes and said "It's OK. I'll handle it."

He took my shirt off. He unhooked my bra and got a nosebleed. I noticed this and said "OK. I am uncomfortable. Let's stop." I put my bra back on and started to button my shirt. I went laid down into bed and started to sleep. He laid down next to me spooning me. I said "Maybe I'm not ready or I'm just too much of a coward." He said "You're probably just not ready yet. It is your first time after all. I just noticed I'm not ready either and I forced this on you." I said "It isn't your fault. I'm the one who said it was fine. Now let's take a nap I'm tired maybe when we are finally ready we can do it. Protected I mean."

Time skip: morning

I woke up, I looked over to Sebastian and he was awake too. I said "Ready for another day?" He nodded. I tried to get out of his grip but I failed miserably. He said "Why you trying out of my grip?" I said "I have to go to the bathroom." He released me and I walked to the bathroom. I walked out of the bathroom and said "OK. It's your turn to take a shower." He nodded.

Another day.