Acouncement of the GMG's

Lucy POV

I was just realized something today Master is going to accounce the GMG's. I thought 'But will I ever go back to fairy tail? Can i join again?' Then a familiar voice pops into my head 'It is your decision Emily.' I blushed and looked to Sebastian he was grinning. I said "You were reading my mind? Pervert." He nodded.

Me and Sebastian were heading to fairy tail. I kicked the doors open and everyone was shocked. Natsu yelled "I thought you were dead! Especially this weakling here." I blinked and said nothing. Cana yelled "Sebastian I love you!" Me and Sebastian's jaws dropped. I said "When did you love him Cana?" She said "Since I first looked at me. It was love at first sight." Then Zeref and Mavis appeared all of a sudden. Mavis said "Emily! I think I found out out who might be controlling Sebastian!" Cana bit her lip and looked away.

I looked at Cana's strange behavior. I asked "Cana is something wrong? It looks like you're hiding something." I raised my eyebrow. She said "OK! Fine I'm the one controlling Sebastian. I wanted him to make you angry but I guess his love is too strong for you." Mavis and Mira squealed. I said in an emotionless face "Actually he has just been pinning me against the wall and trying to have sex with me." Mavis and Zeref looked shocked and angry and beat Sebastian up.

Master said "OK brats! Time for the accouchement of the GMG's. Natsu, Ezra, Gray, Lucy, Sebastian, and our mysterious member who will wear a cloak is Zeref." Me and Zeref's jaws dropped. He said "Why am I participating? I'm not even a member!" Master said "Acno gave you a mark when you were born but it was invisible until now." I looked over zeref's body and saw a faded black fairy tail mark on his left shoulder. I said "Here it is." He was shocked and smiled.

It's going to be the last chapter cause I ran out of ideas. I'll be writing an original stories from now on.