Mini Party

Phoenix: GUYS! GUYS!*trips while running down the stairs and falls on her butt*
Jolt: What is it Phoenix?
Phoenix: LOOK!

Phoenix: GUYS! GUYS!*trips while running down the stairs and falls on her butt*Jolt: What is it Phoenix?Phoenix: LOOK!

Sylvia: No way! You photoshopped it.
Phoenix: No I didn't! I didn't even have photoshop on my phone, iPad, OR laptop!
Unrcal: I can't believe it!
Ella: 44 more reads until a thousand reads!
Erica: *grabs Shiny by his shoulders and yells in his face* WE'RE GONNA BE FAMOUS!
Shiny: OWWW!
Sylvia: Hey Guys!
Everyone other then Sylvia: What?
Sylvia: Why as a small celebration, the boys take their crush out on a date? Ella and Unrcal excluded since their married. Jolt and Phoenix can go on a date if they want to since their official.
Streak, & Liam: O-Okay.
Liam: Let's go Gwen.
Gwen: Ok.
Streak: Go on a date with me?
Vapor: Hmm...fine
Streak: Bye!
Sylvia, Shiny, and Erica:*stand Awkwardly*
Shiny: Welp, want to play a video game?
Erica: I'm so going to beat you! Favorite game?
Shiny: You know it.
Jolt: Let's just go out Phoenix. Usual place?
Phoenix: Yes!
Jolt: Leave the knife here.
Phoenix: Mmgghhh! Fine.*places knife on table*
Sylvia: Forever alone am I.
Hour later
Everyone except Erica, Shiny, and Sylvia: We're back~
Sylvia: Let's have a small party now. Stay in your formal wear and Erica, Shiny, and I will change and we can play a game.
After getting ready
Sylvia: So, what we'll be playing is Will You Press the Button.
Phoenix: Get to the point.
Jolt: Don't loose you sanity during this game Phoenix.
Phoenix: No promises~
Sylvia: So, we are going to have strikes. The more we get is the more intense the dare is by the darers (wut? What I mean is you guys). Understand?
Everyone except Sylvia: Yes!
Sylvia: First question goes to Jolt- You can get any video game or console you want, but you can only play video games for 30 minutes a day?
Jolt: I would press the button.
Sylvia: WRONG! 53% of people would have not pressed the button! One strike.
Jolt: HOW?!
Sylvia: Don't know. Next question goes to Vapor- you die, but you can manipulate other's dreams.
Vapor: Press the button! I wanna control people's dreams!
Sylvia: CORRECT! 53% of people would've pressed the button. You are safe.
Vapor: Thank Arceus!
Sylvia: Phoenix- Get all your wishes fulfilled, but it won't make you happy.
Phoenix: Would not! I wanna be happy!
Sylvia: 50-50. I say you are safe.
Phoenix: What are the odds of that?
Sylvia: Don't know. Erica- You will be able to speak any language you want fluently, as a native speaker would, but you can only ask questions in whatever language you choose .
Erica: Uhh...would not.
Sylvia: 58% of people would press the button. 2 strikes!
Erica: UGGH!
Sylvia: Shiny- You will have the ability to travel to Middle-Earth and be next to Legolas, Frodo, Aragorn, Gimli, and the cool fellows there..., but you are in the War of the Ring , between two armies that are about to clash.
Shiny: Nope.
Sylvia: 52% wouldn't. Your safe!
Shiny: Yay!
Sylvia: Ella- become the most famous pirate, but never become captain.
Ella: Press the button.
Sylvia: 63% would press the button. Safe!
Ella: Thank goodness.
Sylvia: Unrcal- You create a time machine that can go back to any point in time, but you appear as a ghostly image and cannot alter any events. You can only observe.
Unrcal: No. I wanna make sure WWII doesn't happen. Or slavery.
Sylvia: 84% Would Press the button. 3 strikes!
Unrcal: WHY?!
Sylvia: Gwen- The world is cured of cancer, diseases and illnesses, but you lose a minute of your life.
Gwen: Press the button.
Sylvia: 90% would press the button! Safe.
Gwen: Wohoo!
Sylvia: Liam- You become the richest person in the world, but you can only buy things that aren't permanent (I.E. Food).
Liam: No button.
Sylvia: 62% would press the button. 4 strikes.
Liam: WHY BUY THINGS THAT ARE NOT GONNA LAST LONG?!
Sylvia: My turn. *hands phone to Phoenix*
Phoenix: This is a tricky one- You cure aging for the whole world. (All healthy people can live forever and not die of old age.), but all diseases that have been eradicated have to come back. (Smallpox, polio, black death, etc.).
Sylvia: Press the button!
Phoenix: 65% wouldn't Press the button.
Sylvia: HOW AND WHY?!
Phoenix: Don't know. Either way guy, Ask or dare us.
Jolt: And until next time-
Everyone: BYE~