Home

AFTER THE WAR
Unrcal: So How are you doing Phoenix?
Phoenix: I-it hurts...a-a lot...
Unrcal: The Team is coming over...are you up for it?
Phoenix: Y-yeah, when are they coming?
Unrcal: They should be arriving in a few hours.
Phoenix: Okay, *takes deep breath* I can handle this. *lies back down on her bed* I can handle this
AFTER A FEW HOURS
Denki: *opens door* Hello~
Phoenix: Hi Denki *sits up*
Denki: MOM! *goes over to her* I've missed you!
Phoenix: Where are the others?
Denki: 3...2...1-
Everyone else: PHOENIX!!
Phoenix: Hi everyo-*gets cut off*
???: **grabs Phoenix's Necklace* *starts choking her*
Unrcal: DOES ANYONE HAVE ANYTHING SHARP?
Everyone: *starts checking their pockets*
Freeze: I've got nothing!
Heart rate monitor: *starts slowing down*
Gwen: *uses ice beam to create a temporary knife* *cuts the necklace*
Phoenix: *starts breathing normally* Thanks Gw-HEN!
???: *punctures sword through her body*
Heart rate monitor: *flatline*
Blade: * clatters behind her bed*
Phoenix: *starts falling back to her pillow*
Jolt: PHOENIX! *runs over* No no no...
Niko: Nooo~
Jolt: Phoenix...this can't be happening
Denki: Mommy...She's gone. Mom...
Sakura: LOOK! A sword. *picks it up* Feels light weight. But, how did someone go through the wall.
Aisu: A ghost type?
Ella: Most likely.
Mio: It's just, why did Phoenix have to go?
Mia: I'll get the doctor! *runs out the door* *stumbles halfway out* *continues running out* I'M OKAY!
Erica: *lies her face in Phoenix's stomach* I'll miss you...I'm sorry Mom. I'm sorry I ran away from you. I'm sorry that I yelled at you all those years ago. If I knew it would end like this...I'm so sorry! *sobs*
Ren: I can't believe it...why would someone murder the princess in front of many people...
Unrcal: I failed to keep her safe. I just couldn't! *starts crying* I'm sorry Phoenix!
Ella: *hugs Unrcal* it's okay Unrcal.
Unrcal: No it's not! I failed at doing one job! A simple job I had when I was first hired. Keep Princess Phoenix safe. And I failed at that! *starts sobbing*
Ella: Shh...it's okay.
Jolt: *flashback*
Phoenix: Aww! Look at him Jolt! He's so adorable!
Jolt: Yup! He looks a lot like you though.
Phoenix: Denki is what we're going to name him.
Jolt: Told you were going to use that name.
Phoenix: Shut up.
Jolt: Through everything, I always wanted to spend my life with you *another flashback*
Jolt: Noo! Please, don't hurt me Phoenix!
Phoenix: *puts knife down* *helps Jolt up* Come on you scaredy cat. Get up! *smiles*
Jolt: That moment where you first put down that knife and gave me a smile, I wanted to be your friend. *flashback*
Phoenix: Jolt, I just can't hide my feelings any longer...
Jolt: What do you mean?
Phoenix: I...I...ILOVEYOU OKAY? I LOVE YOU MORE THEN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD!
Jolt: Phoenix, I'm sorry, but my heart belongs to Vapor.
Jolt: That moments where I rejected your love, up until we became official, I felt my heart tear to pieces. *flashback*
Jolt: I have the food right here!
Phoenix: Yay! We're ready to go in our date! See you later guys. We'll be back before the You start the dares!
Everyone: Have fun!
Jolt: Come on, we're going to where I first bumped into you.
Phoenix: I remember it like it was yesterday.
Jolt: *sits down in the middle of a park* Come on, I'm not going to bite.
Phoenix: You always have a sense of humor with you! *sits down next to him*
Jolt: But now that you're gone, I can't bear the thought of going each day without you by my side. *last flashback*
Jolt: You're my everything Phoenix. I'll miss you while you're away.
Phoenix: *starts crying* I don't want to go! I wanna stay here! Watch our son grow up! Jolty, I'll miss you!
Jolt: *hugs Phoenix* I'll miss you more my love.
Phoenix: *puts face on shoulder* *starts calming down* I know Jolty. Keep a good eye on Denki. If I don't make it back for his evolution, send a recording to me. I don't want it miss it.
Jolt: I promise. *kisses her cheek* Now go and win this.
Phoenix: I will. *leaves with Unrcal*
Jolt: *holds Phoenix's hand* And I'll never leave your side.
Doctor: Everyone, I need you to clear out the room. That includes you Mr. Transue.
Jolt: Come on Denki. We have to leave so the doctor can do his work.
Denki: NO! I'm staying close to mom!
Jolt: Come o-
Denki: NO! NO NO NO! I want to stay close to mommy! I don't want to leave her side!
Jolt: I don't either, but we have to! Please, this is all I'm asking. Just let the doctor do his job. When he's finished, we can go back.
Denki: Fine! *leaves with Jolt*
Doctor: *closes door* Finally, alone with you my princess. *sits on Phoenix's bed* I'm sorry it had to end like this. If only you accepted me...as you prince. You're so naive for a princess.
Phoenix (angel): I know you can see me Prince Andrew.
Andrew: And right you are Phoenix.
Phoenix (angel): Why did you do this?! Why did you end my life? Keep me from my family?!?!
Andrew: Breaking so many rules, and you put the cherry on top by running away. Away from your troubles. Away from your family. All just for a team.
Phoenix (angel): ...
Andrew: You know I could revive you...but it would come at a price.
Phoenix (angel): Ha! Like I would take it. I'm perfectly happy knowing that I'm able to watch over my family, be with my younger brother, and be with my first love then marry you! NOW GET OUT OF MY ROOM!
Andrew: I'd leave when I'm ready. But I don't want to leave for a few more minutes.
Phoenix (angel): OUT, NOW!
Andrew: Fine. *starts to leave*
Phoenix (angel): And leave the necklace here.
Andrew: You always know when something's wrong. *throws necklace onto her body* Now goodbye my princess.
Phoenix (angel): Like I'd actually miss you.
Andrew: *goes outside* You may come in.
Sakura: Are you okay Jolt?
Jolt: Not really...