Chapter 4

I was walking to school with Jimin and Minhae beside me.

Minhae knew what happened but still couldn't believe it.....I mean who would??

As we arrived at school Jimin went to his friends and discussed something which involved taking a glance at me from time to time.

"come on, the class is starting..." Minhae said and we both went inside our classroom.

"ok class...we have new students," Mr Kim said welcoming two boys in.

All the girls started whispering to themselves to the fact that the two boys were looking good.

I would be lying if I say they look bad.

"Hello! My name is Lee JoonHyung! please take care of me" he said making the girls squealed.

"Hello! My name is Kim MinSuk! please take care of me" he said which also makes the girls squealed even more.

This is going to be along year.

But why do I feel like I used to know that name.....Kim MinSuk.

I pushed all my thoughts away as one of the new students came sitting next to me.

"Hi! I'm Kim MinSuk" he said holding his hand out.

Since I don't want to be rude, I shook his hands and told him my name.

If you're wondering why MinJae and I didn't sit next to each other is because of Mr Kim.

He separated us since we 'talk too much'.

Ok, we actually talked so much.....I wouldn't lie.

////////////////

"Why are they here???" Jimin whispered to me as the two new boys were sitting with us.

"why not?? they don't have any friends" I whispered back.

The others boys do not like it as well.

What's their problem.