chapter twentytwo 📐

annieleblanc✅ posted a new picture today:

liked by:kenzieziegler✅,haydensummerall✅,johnnyorlando✅rubyroseturner✅,nadiaturner✅,nathantriska✅, and 890,000 others

haydensummerall✅,johnnyorlando✅
rubyroseturner✅,nadiaturner✅,nathantriska✅, and 890,000 others.
I really don't want to do this. But,I thought it would be fair. Fair to you guys,the supporters because you guys probably have this question racing through your mind when you scroll through one of our Instagram pictures. Also,because Mackenzie knocked some sense into me. What a great best friend! Anyways! What happened? The drama between Johnny and Hayden has been the question for a couple of months. You guys have clearly noticed. So,I'm going to tell you. And this is all in my point of view,and how I saw the story. Brace yourself.
So you've probably noticed,ever since Johnny and I met,the comments on his post were pretty not pretty. You all probably saw the comment Hayden put on Johnny's post saying that he cropped him out. I didn't think much of it to be honest. But Hayden saw it as us trying to hurt him. Johnny and Hayden both got heated. They fought. About me. Turns out,they both liked me and I couldn't take it. I needed a break from both of them,and it felt good. I realized that we still have bad blood,and I need time away from them. Thank you guys for reading this,and thank you for the support. Remember to Celebrate Life. Love you so much.
💘💘💘💘💘💘
comments:
*COMMENTS HAVE BEEN DISABLED*