chapter twentynine 🧐

Mackenzie's POV:
Johnny would love this. I know he would.
Flashback:
We were playing a game-what would you look for in a guy/girl? With Carson,Annie,Hayden,Lauren,me and Johnny. "Yo,John. What would you look for in a girl?" Carson asked.
"Well you know...Smart,pretty,funny,kind...the basics. But a girl that would die for me."
*End Of FlashBack*
I hate Johnny. But,I'm head over heels for him. I love him. I took out medicine from my moms medicine cabinets and chugged it down like I was chugging down Maddie's good strawberry smoothies. I was texting Annie at the time,and left a note in my handwriting.
Dear whoever is reading this,
Hello. You found the last piece of me before I leave. Please,get my mom,my sister,my best friend (Annie),Ruby,Johnny ,Nadia and Hayden. All together. And read this out loud. I am writing this to make it perfectly clear. I did not die for Johnny. I am gone because he would love a girl who WOULD die for him. He liked Annie,he played me. And I wanted to show him I really do love him.
Anyway,Annie- if your reading this. God. I love you so much. You've been there for me since last year when we met for the first time. You are my soul sister,my best friend,my life,my world,my everything - and most importantly someone I looked up to. I could tell why Johnny would like you. You're a amazing person. You have supported me through everything! I couldn't have asked for a better bff! Thank you for being YOU,and liking me for being ME and not anyone else. Thank you for teaching me the right things and being amazing. I love you the most and you are my number one. Thank you Julianna Grace LeBlanc.
Ruby- Rubs!! Oh my gosh I love you! You literally comforted me the day I posted that post on Instagram. Man,sHriMp tEmPurAs aRe gReAt!!😂 thank you for giving me endless laughs and memories with my polaroid. Thank you for being so sweet and making me binge watch Riverdale. Thank you for everything.
Mom- mom.mom.mom. Thank you for raising me. And don't cry,everyone goes some day. Eventually you will to. Anyway, I love you so so much and thank you for always supporting me and being there for me. Take good care of Maddie while I'm gone haha. I love you momma.
Maddie- oh my. Maddie you are the best sister anyone can ever ask for. You've been so supportive,kind,and amazing. I love you sista! And , I love you a lot. Thanks for always being the first for letting me borrow your clothes. They're cute. Have fun with Jack,and don't have too much fun without me hahahah.
Nadia- Nadia Nadia Nadia! I love you! We aren't that close,but you have been such a kind soul to me. Thank you,pretty girl.
Hayden- Hayden. Thank you for being the best to my best friend.
Johnny- oh Johnny. We've been through a lot. But I want you to know,this is not your fault. I love you.
Thank you for reading this. Love you.
-Mackenzie Frances Ziegler
Just then,things started to get dizzy as I fell on the ground and Annie and Mrs.Katie busted into my house.