chapter twentythree 🌠

kenzieziegler✅ posted a new picture today:

Hey everyone! So the news has been floating around with Hayden & Johnny

Hey everyone! So the news has been floating around with Hayden & Johnny. Annie recently just said her side of the story aka basically what happened. Now,all the girls are going to share their point of view and explain what happened from their side of the story. I'll go first.
Okay. So the day Annie and Johnny met,Hayden was with them. (If you don't know the whole story go on Annie's Insta because I'm not saying it here) and Hayden came to ME and told him he felt something with Annie. Of course,since I'm her best friend I totally shipped it and most of you guys did too. It was all 'Hannie and Jenzie'. To be honest,I wanted to help him make Hannie real since it was adorable. Until one day Johnny texted me and told me he had feelings for Annie. I was heartbroken. Why? Well,I'm just going to say it.I liked Johnny. A lot. And Annie is my best friend. So,if they started to date,of course I would be supportive but heartbroken at the same time. I haven't told Annie this yet because I wanted her to read this. And I wanted her to see I was heartbroken,even though none of this is her fault. So Annie,if your reading this,thank you and I'm sorry. I haven't told Johnny this yet,because he still likes Annie,but John if you're reading this,I'm sorry I'm not Annie.
liked by:haydensummerall✅,
nadiaturner✅,rubyroseturner✅,
annieleblanc✅,johnnyorlando✅,
and 956,978 others.
comments :
*COMMENTS ARE DISABLED*
Authors note: oop plot twist😝