my life's stage 1

Always as i come from my school with my siblings,my elder sister and my younger brother,i am the mid one.
Mum at once goes to the kitchen and ready with lunch for us..
Me & my brother used to play video game at the afternoon time.at evening we go out for some outdoors game..
Mum makes dinner,we ate soon and sleep.mum being awaken waiting for pa to come,that all wife's do...
The situation at which pa came with fully drunken and abusing shouting,and even beating mum with slippers slaps.
As the mum serve him with dinner,yes mum i have heard those noises of throwing utensils to the floor,no mum i am not slept i am listening everything that is happening right now.
Yes i am listening those abuses those words.even i don't know the meaning but still i know its abuse.because shouting voice don't express any love ever....

Next morning when we woke up looking to the broken mirror,utensils all over the floor,i can feel sadness in my heart.
No matter at what time mum slept..or may be not.she prepares breakfast for us and we leave for school.
So the school begins with morning prayers where all remind of god and good things,although i am in the assembly my lips singing prayers but my mind hovers with last night thoughts shouts abuses..i wept in my heart i wept that sonetime i have to control my tears from being flow out..

Maam teach,but my mind reach to the same thoughts.
I saw everyone smiling,but cursing my life.
O god why this happens to us why pa drink and spread sadnesd around.
At the age when people live with free minds,me gets lost in the deep thoughts asking myself cursing my self