F I V E

'Why does he act like my daddy?'

It keeps on repeating at her mind that she can't even sleep, she didn't answer her, that made Min Jung more curious about it, but she knows that the more she ignores the questions, the more it reveals the truth about Min Jung's true father, Ji Yong. She'll avoid it until Min Jung's birthday party comes.

Seunghyun noticed that Dara can't sleep, and she seems so troubled, he sighs at the thought of 'Dara is thinking about Ji Yong' how can he fight with Ji Yong? If he knows that he'll definitely lose to him. He can't help but feel pain about everything between them. Then a question formed to his mind 'Why did Dara marry me if she loves Ji Yong since back then?' he sighs again as he looked at her and goes closer.

"Hey" he hugged her at the back, caressing her "Honey, I thought you're sleeping already, why? Did I wake you up? Or you can't sleep either?" she asked "I just can't sleep honey, and how about you honey? You're still awake, why?" she caress his arms as she feel the warmth coming from him "Ahhh, it's nothing honey, I was just bothered by something, some nonsense things you know" she closes her eyes, she reaches his face, "Min Jung's birthday is already around the corner, I'm afraid of what will happen next" he flinched to the thought of them telling the truth to her, and Min Jung will be taken away. How could he ever accept it? He was right there when she needed him and takes good care of her when she is sick, he hissed "Don't worry honey, everything will be alright."

He invited her to sleep, the morning is already coming. They shouldn't be having a lack of sleep, they have lots of things to do. Dara watched Seunghyun sleeps it pains her so much to see him enduring the hurtful thoughts, events in their lives, how could she possibly let it go? How could she hurt her husband that much? She heaved a sigh, position herself properly, hugging him while she falls asleep.

-

It was a stressful night for Ji Yong, it was the first time that he scolded his own sister, he sighs "going overboard is what I've hated the most" he said "How could my own sister, goes overboard?" he lean back to his chair, he thinks of what just happened to him and to his noona, he didn't want it, he didn't want to scold his sister that way.

He didn't realize that he already fell asleep; his neck hurts so bad, "ugh! Stiffed neck!" he stands up massaging his hurting neck, "Ji Yong –ssi?" as the maid knocks on the door "Yes yes, what is it?" he opens the door, to his surprise "Hey!"

-

This is awkward, and I am surprised that he invited me to have a drink at this hour, isn't it too early to drink? I wonder what he needs or what he wants to talk about. "It's been awhile, we haven't had drinks since you got engaged to her" I initiate to talk first "Ah yes, it's been awhile"

"So what do you want to talk about, Seunghyun?"

"It's about Min Jung"

"Oh is tha—"

"and Dara"

"What about them?"

Silence took it over for a minute or so, the tension between me and Seunghyun is getting worse than I expected, this is not what I want, this aura. I looked at him intently, then I noticed, it's about her, now I know what he wants to talk about, I must say, he is afraid that I'll take her away as well as my daughter. "look, I won't let myself to take away Dara and Min Jung, and if you already told Min Jung about the truth, then it's for her to decide it's not me" I said to him "If she chooses to stay with you, then It's okay with me, I need to face it, I was not there as her father since then, you are her father, Seunghyun" then again silence took it over. Seunghyun scoff, "Then I surrender Ji Yong, can't you see? Dara loves you, she loves you way back then, she just learned to love me recently, because you, yourself rejected the woman you love the most. It hurts me so much that I can see her, not in herself, breaking down. Ji Yong, I love her the most also, I treasure her more than my life, but she treasures you more than me, are you just going to hurt her?" it caught me off guard, I got his point, "yes, I do love her the most, Seunghyun, but can't you see? I just don't want to ruin the family you have and I never planned to, your family is beautiful, I just can't ruin it"

TruthOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara