F O U R

There's only one month left before Min Jung's Birthday. All of them are busy talking to the Event Organizer, Catering, Bakery, Flower Shop, band, and to all the invited guest. Min Jung was the busiest, her mother Dara, pressures her so much because of this event "Ma! I know what I'm going to do, I'm not a Kid anymore" she stomps her feet as she walks away, Dara sigh and left the room as she massages her forehead. Seunghyun arrived 3 weeks ago, as he comes back from the business trip he immediately helps Dara top prepare for Min Jung's Birthday.

And there was a time that Seunghyun couldn't handle it already, everything was so unclear, Dara and he got some serious argument that they didn't talk for almost a week.

[Flasback]

"I really don't understand why do we have to do this for Min Jung! We should just celebrate Min Jung's coming of age instead" Seunghyun frustratedly talks to Dara, "Ya! Have you already forgotten that I'm a Filipina too?" Dara said, "Do I have to explain everything again Mister Choi Seunghyun?!" she continued, Seungyun looked at her with disbelief, "Yes, I know you are a Filipina too, but in Min Jung's blood, she is already purely Korean" Seunghyun blurted out "And remember that you are a Half Filipina Half Korean, Miss Choi Dara!" he continued, Dara sighed so heavily, she looked away, "Technically you are right, but we still have the blood of being a Filipino, and I didn't have the chance to have this kind of celebration when I turned eighteen, so I just want Min Jung this experience this kind of Filipino tradition, and I just want her to remember that we still have the blood of being a Filipina" her voice trailed off but she still continue talking "It's okay for you not to help the preparation and just do your work as a business man, I just ask Ji Yong to help me" she left as she slams the door.

[End of the Flasback]

It was a threat to Seunghyun, he knew that it is possible that Dara's feelings for Ji Yong come back.

After almost one week of not talking to each other, Seunghyun gave up, he couldn't handle it anymore he loves Dara so much.

--

It was already nine in the evening, Dara is almost done talking to the person involved to the event, "Okay, Yes, but it would it be more organized if you contacted the catering, bakery, and the others, also? Uhmmmm right.... Then I'll talk to you later again" she heaved a sigh, caress her forehead "this would do, everything will be easy for Min Jung to handle" she stood up and walks towards the door, but before she could reach the door, she collapsed.

--

"Maybe this would do right?" he asked himself, holding a bouquet of flowers, thinking if Dara could forgive him already, he loves her so much, he wants to live with her forever, but he knows that this fairy tale won't last forever, he knew that Ji Yong is still the one for Dara, pain, but he still can bear with it. He could act like a martyr for his love to Dara for a meantime.

He already reaches home as he noticed the lights are still on, "We have a visitor?" he asked himself. He gets out of the car and reaches the bouquet of flower. As soon as he enters the house, all the maid were running like mad, "Hey!" no one noticed her presence, then again "Ya!" he shouts, then they all stopped running and noticed him "Welcome Home Seunghyun-ssi" they all bowed down, he wonders more on what is going on "Why are you all running? Is there something wrong happened in the house? Did we get robbed? Why didn't you called the police?" he said with one breathing, he looked at the maid intensely and the maid was afraid that managed to say something "Seunghyun-ssi, Dara-ssi collapses an—"as soon as he heard it he runs towards their room.

--

"Don't worry mister Choi, your wife is fine now" the doctor assures him. He's holding her hand like he wouldn't let it go, then he asks "What is the reason why Dara collapsed?" the doctor fix his things before he answers him, "It's because of stress, over-worked and over-thinking, this may cause vertigo also, Mister Choi, so let Dara rest for a week starting tomorrow"