S E V EN

The day has come; the Choi family is now preparing for Min Jung's 18th birthday celebration, one of a kind party, simple but elegant. Relatives and friends, friends of friends, family friends and all the people they know, this occasion are too special for everyone, the first Filipino tradition that they will do, especially to the Chois.

"Mommy, where is everyone?" Min Hwan asks as he wonders, Dara looked at him, cupped his face "Everyone is preparing for tonight's party remember? Today is your noona's birthday and we will celebrate in a Filipino style" she explains, she guides him to the room "Stay here for a while and play, I'll get back to you later" he hugged her to tell her that he'll be a good boy.

Min Jung is still sleeping, she didn't have enough time for the beauty rest because she's thinking a lot of things, bothered and also curious. She slept late, as much as she wants to sleep early. "Min Jung?" slowly, Dara opens and calls her, "Yes?" Min Jung is already half awake. "Time to get up, prepare yourself, you know that you'll be busy for today and especially tonight" Dara finally enters her room, goes to the bed "Min Jung, wake up," she said again "Yes mom, just give me 5 more minutes, just 5 minutes."

Yes, mom, just give me 5 more minutes, just 5 minutes" she said. I can't blame my daughter, since she was really stressed for the past week and I noticed that she's always in a deep thought, always. I will give her just 5 minutes and she should be up and prepare. I walk out of her room and start to call everyone who's going to her party for the confirmation.

Today is such a busy day, and also the truth will prevail tonight. I don't know what should I feel about it, I'm afraid that Min Jung will hate us forever, hoping that she could accept it, I wish.

Thought it's been bothering me what Min Jung thinking about, but I am more bothered by what will her reaction. I am too scared "Honey, just calm down, it looks like you're the one who's going to have a party" he hugs me from the back, Seunghyun really calms me down, I just love the warmth that he's giving to me. I smiled and reached for lips and kissed him "Thank you, I will" I said to him "But you know tonight" he cut me off saying "Don't worry she'll understand it, for sure."

The make-up artists and hairstylist are already in the Choi's residence, the place is crowded with the people who are preparing for the party. Min Jung is already being styled; her dress is hanged up also waiting for her to wear it. Dara is being OC to everything, and there is Seunghyun and Min Hwan calming her down.

"Daddy, I've never seen mommy being so strict like that. Why is she ordering the people?" Min Hwan asks his father, Seunghyun was stunned, being asked by his 10 years old son, he laughed and mess his son's hair "That's normal son" he smiled.

She sighed "Just prepare yourself now Hon, Min Jung is almost done, bring her food also, it's already lunchtime" Seunghyun said to Dara "We will do the rest Mommy" Min Hwan joyfully said.

"This is it?" I asked them, they smiled at me "No, not yet dear, it's too early for us to do your make and hair "The stylist said, my eyebrows crossed "Then, why did you styled me and do a little makeup?" again they smiled, but Mommy enters the room with food "Finally! Foods" I said while staring at the foods "Honey, you will have a photo shoot after you eat, wear the hot pink gown, okay?" she said, I looked at her "Photoshoot?" I asked "Just a photo shoot before your party starts" she sits and they started putting make ups on her "Your daddy and your little brother is also preparing, so make it fast" she ordered.

Yum, this food is delicious, "Mom, what is this?" I ask "Chicken," she said "Roasted Chicken with Rosemary" she continued. I wonder if Mommy cooked this "Yes, honey, I did" I am surprised, did she read my mind now? I smiled and continue eating my meal. Mommy really cooks well.