Chapter Three

Chapter Three:

Kuroko turned a page of his book to its next one and held his hair in place as the wind blew strongly. Some joints in his body still hurt after how Haruhiko Keiji, his older cousin, ambushed and used him for pleasure last night.

He gulped and clenched one of his hands into a tight fist and bit his lip. Everything started few weeks ago, if that event didn’t happen, then maybe…maybe…maybe…

His heart jumped in surprise when a hand tapped his shoulder. He instantly stepped backwards and shielded his face with his arms in reflex. “No!”

“…Kuroko?” was the attacker’s reply.

He blinked and re-opened his shut eyes and then withdrew his hands on his sides upon seeing who startled him. “Kagami-kun…”

The red-head blinked. “Sorry about that; didn’t think you’ll get startled. Looks like I caught you off guard.”

He narrowed his eyes and picked up the book he dropped on the ground. “Don’t mention it; I’ll repay you later when you’re off guard.” He assured and opened the book on the page where he stopped.

“O-Oi! Not funny!” Kagami gasped.

Kuroko started walking inside the gates of their school and gave his ‘light’  a backward glance. “I wonder where Nigou is…Do you want to meet him, Kagami-kun?” He asked with straight face.

The red-head’s face paled. “No, I don’t! I fucking don’t! Don’t you even try doing what bad ideas you’re thinking, Kuroko or I’ll freaking kill you!” He growled and ran like a scared cat inside the building in case Kuroko already thought of something to counter him.

Kuroko stared at his disappearing ‘light’’s back as the latter ran away from him. He couldn’t help cracking a smile at how adorable their ace could be. No wonder Aomine-kun likes him so much.

“…What ridiculous things are you spouting? Remember this, you’re mine and mine alone.”

“Don’t even….AH! S-Stop…it…Ha…Ha…N-No more!”

Kuroko froze on where he stood upon recalling some dialogues that monster had whispered on his ear.

He closed the book he was reading and silently and slowly walked towards their room’s building. Just like any other day, no one really noticed his presence; just like any other day no one really noticed him; just like any other day no one understood him; and like just any other day he was alone again as he faced the world.

He halted in surprise when the phone in his pocket started vibrating.

He took it out and read the message as he walked towards their classroom.

To: Kuroko Tetsuya

From: Akashi Seijuro

Subject:  Do you want to hang out with us later?

Message:  Do you have time later? It’s unlike me to ask politely, but I don’t want to force you especially that you seem to dislike being with us, the former Generation of Miracles, again. I decided that time has passed and I actually kinda missed the times we hanged out, so do you want to meet with us infront of your school’s gate in case you want to come along? We’ll just roam around and chat a bit or maybe eat the things we usually did before. Reply your answer as soon as possible or I’ll attack you at your school just to know your answer. You know that I meant that and might use scissors as well.