Teach Me To Love

TEACH ME TO LOVE
------------------------

Suzanne Davidson once had everything in her life under control: an excellent GPA in college, a secured internship at a successful company and supportive people around her. Thoughts of anyone special in her life then, was added to the ever-growing list of things to do after college, but fate had other plans for her.

After a surmised accident and a shocking diagnosis, the need for love overrides every other priority as her only salvation.

Enter Lenard Valentin, the university's manwhore. He is the epitome of a player on and off court, and he wants to add Suzanne to his list of conquest. Suzanne wants nothing to do with him - until he makes an offer she can't refuse.

He will teach her to love, giving her a chance to get what she needs most, under one condition: he gets to sleep with her when the deal is over.

In a series of gentle caresses, an undeniable attraction and very little restraint, a time-framed relationship becomes much more.

When a girl on the hunt for love, encounters a slowly reforming playboy, who finds himself irrevocably falling for her, the pieces should fall into place and they should live happily ever after right?

Except it is not easy to live happily ever after, when secrets begin to unravel and another man wants her dead.

Can love survive in the midst of danger and mystery?

PLAYLIST
-------------

» Never be the same - Camilla Cabello

» Shadows in the dark - Juke Ross

» Let me - Zayn Malik

» Beneath your beautiful - Labrinth ft. Emeli Sande

» Heaven - Julia Michaels

» Bad at love - Halsey

» The cure - Lady Gaga

» Meant to be - Bebe Rexha ft. Florida Georgia Line

» Wild thoughts - DJ Khaled ft. Rihanna and Bryson Tiller

» Close - Nick Jonas ft. Tove Lo

» For you - Rita Ora ft. Liam Payne

» How to love - Lil Wayne

» She will be loved - Maroon 5

» Call out my name - The Weeknd

» To be human - Sia, Labrinth

» Don't say you love me - Fifth Harmony

» Beating heart - Ellie Goulding

» Him and I - G eazy and Halsey

» Love me like you do - Ellie Goulding

COPYRIGHT
---------------

This is a work of FICTION. It is not real and there are some impossible things within the chapters you will read. Any similarity between the characters, plot, setting or general outline of this book to any other is purely coincidental. Therefore, no copy of this book in any form can be made without the author's permission. All rights are reserved.