MINECRAFT

Georgia's P.O.V

First I open my eyes then I felt such a strange breeze I had travelled to a world made of blocks. (If anyone knows tbat song post the name of the song in the comments below and I will glady give you a cookiev)

I woke up to a blocky wolf licking my face.....Wait BLOCKY! I looked down at my hands and relised it was ny minecraft skin. "Jess wake up I am all blocky." Jess woke up and screamed her head off. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I put my hand over her mouth and told to be quite. "Why are we blocky?" "Because we have travelled to a world made of blocks Jess." I got up and looked around so that I could get my bearings. I walked aroung and saw a few people in the distance. " Hey jess follow me." She got up and followed me towards the people." Hey you people over there e need directions." They walked towards us and started speaking to us.

"Hi myname is Ian what is yours?" "Hello my name is Georgia and that is Jess." Nice to meet you." He shook both of our hands."Would you like to join us on our journey?" I asked him. He nodded his head and travelled along with us. Ian took us to a little village with a few minecraft youtubers. There was Skydoesminecraft, TrueMU and of course Deadlox. I asked Ian if there was any eay to get back to the IRL world. He said we have to deafeat the Enderdragon. I started to ealk toward a chest... When I opened it it was filled with 12 blaze powder 13 ender pearls and 3 magma cream. I went to a crafting table and crafted 12 eyes of ender but then I realised we needed a couple more eyes of ender so that we could search for a strong hold.Ii held up the ender pearl up and it flew up into the air and smashed. I looked up at the sky and frowned. I used a couple more eyes of ender and finally found a strong hold. I put all of the eyes of ender on and volla the portal to the end was created. I jumped in along with jess and Ian. We entered and the Enderdragon to a nose dive and created a hole right infront of us. I took out my bow and shot down the ender crystal. We all took out our diamond swords all enchanted with sharpness IV. I laid a couple hits on him and managed to get him down to hafl health. Jess got hyim down to a qaurter of health left and Ian finished him off. I went to the Overworld portal and mined the enderdragon egg. All three of us jumped in and we landed in the world of........

A/N ooooo I wonder where they are going. Also a shoutout to Herobrine5643 for commenting on chapter one and for leaving a vote annnd for fillingout the OC fourm