ONE*

DANI*

We're in the limo taking us to hell. I'm sitting here picking at my jean skirt while Mina tells me about every single member of Fallen Five on repeat. I get it. I can't be mean to her though so I pretend I'm listening. It's not that It's not cool. It's just I'd rather be at a different concert or be with a friend. This was not my idea of fun on the first night of summer break. College is a bitch. I'm not even kidding. I'm at the point where I'm not even sure I can do it again after this semester. 

I glance up and realize the limo still hasn't moved since we hit traffice twenty minutes ago. Mina is still rambleing on and I feel a little panicked that we won't make it in time. She will be devestated if we so much as miss a minute with the band. I knock on the divider window. A voice comes over the intercom.

"Can I help you miss?"

"Sorry Sir, are we going to be late?"

Mina stops talking and looks upset.

"If we are it will be meer minutes, Miss."

"Thank you."

Mina is wringing her hands together nervously.

"Mina we'll get there it's okay."

"Dani, I just want to meet them so bad. I love them. You have no idea."

I realize I have to do what I have to do to take her mind off it. 

"Why don't you tell me about them again?"

Her face lights up and I inwardly cringe.

"Okay. Well there's Dare. He's the best one. He has crazy brown curly hair and amazing green eyes. I have like nine posters of him. Than theres Trick. He's the blonde one. And Ash. Oh! Ash is the best at high pitch..."

This is going to get me in to heaven. I know it.

DARE*

Hair and makeup. It's fun but it's dragging. I just want to be on stage doing what I love. I look over and see Trick consumed by his phone. 

"You still being a tinderfella?"

He gives me a death glare.

"Shut up."

"No tinderellas for you?"

I can't help but laugh. Trick can literally have any girl on this earth and he's on a dating site. It's kind of genius. You can get to know the girl before she gets a chance to scream in your face or claim love to your persona. It can be exhausting trying to date when your famous. Someone either needs you for publicity or your agents think you should be seen together. There are no feelings. No truth. For once I'd like to meet someone who genuinely wants me. Not my job. Maybe Trick is on the right track.

DANI*

We sat in traffic the whole way to the stadium. It was hell. The worst part being the current situation. Sitting in front of the stadium for the past fifteen minutes not being able to get out because we were to be brought to the loading docks to get in. We were already a half hour late. Mina hadn't noticed because I kept her talking. She tried a couple times to show me some pictures she had collected on her phone but I escaped that by telling her I've seen them already. She kept telling me all about the band, repeating the same stuff over and over. I needed this limo to be at the loading docks now.

DARE*

The girl who won the contest was late. Something about the limo being stuck. Feeling horrible about it I decided to wait outside by the stage crew entrance waiting for her. Sometimes my inner voice gets the best of me. Trick was going back and forth from inside to hanging out out here. It had already been about forty minutes. We had sound check in fifteen. Ash went off to delay it so that this girl was able to get the full experiance. This contest was excruciating. It was a quiz about all of us. Seventy five questions. At complete random. You were only able to get a thousand points each round. We all sat down one night and tried to take the quiz. Each round took twenty minutes and we couldn't even answer half these questions, so we figure we owe her the same dedication to her that she put in for us. I may just be a fan of her for her determination. Pretty admirable. Even if it was crazy.