THREE*

DANI* 

Dare was absolutely amazing on stage. His voice was so sexy and his confidence struck something inside me. I found I actually enjoyed their music. Mina was having a blast and I couldn't say it was bad. The view from where we were was the best I'd ever had. I could see everything and I didn't have to hear all the girls screaming in my face. I even knew a couple of the songs to my surprise.

I wasn't sure how long the concert had been going when Dare lifted his shirt to wipe his face. I couldn't stop staring. His body was perfection with clothes on, without is beyond. That little glimpse would be burned into my memory for the rest of my life. When I looked up to his face I saw him looking at me with a smirk. Great.

DARE*

I was sweating and thirsty. I walked towards the wings to grab my water bottle. I lifted my shirt to wipe my face off. This crowd looked super young tonight so I didn't want to encourage them. Since my part of the song was a couple minutes into this song I took a quick look to Daniella. I couldn't help but smile when I saw she was staring at me. Yep. She wants me. 

I couldn't tell if she could see me or not but I winked before walking back on stage. I jumped right into my verse and killed it. I was feeling more confident now that I caught her oogling me. I could actually get in to the show now. Which was so weird to me. I never let anyone or anything remove my focus from this. We had about twenty or thirty minutes left before the show was over. I had about this long to make a plan in how to atleast get her number. This was going to be hard, which is funny all things considered.