Arrival

Bonnie's POV

This is it, this is the day, she's finally going to be here. I can't wait! I overheard the owner talking to one of the workers talking about it a few minutes ago when Freddy was onstage, but he's walking around and talking to the children now. Chica was serving pizza, and Foxy was telling stories to the kids. I then walked onstage with my guitar and played my signature song, Happy.

I love playing that song, it gets me hyped up every time I start it up. The first few chords that hum through my guitar. Dum dum dum dum dum-

It might seem crazy, what I'm bout to say,

Everyone clapped at the end, and I hopped offstage. 

At the end of the day, we were all relaxing like normal. I then got really disappointed because the delivery men hadn't come yet. The night watchmen was just about to lock everything up, until a truck rolled up into the parking lot. I instantly go excited again. I've been waiting all day, and she's finally here! The mechanics rolled the large box into the Parts/Service room. I snuck down the hallway and listened from the doorway. When they were done, I could hear her switch being flicked on. They walked out, and I walked in.

Author's POV

Bonnie was completely awestruck. She had emerald green eyes and was a light bage color, her wings were big and a chocolate brown, as well as brown markings around her body. She had somewhat sharp but long brown claws. She also had a long, big fluffy tail. She was also holding an orange and black guitar similar to Bonnie's, but hers came with a black strap instead of a red one. Bonnie quickly left before she noticed him.

Timeskip

He was thrilled when he found out she would be joining Freddy, himself, and Chica onstage. She had put down her guitar and set it against the stage when she went to introduce herself.