Can't Help

Author's POV

The next day, all the kids flooded into the restaurant. Everything was just like normal, and it was about time for Bonnie to perform. 

He got his guitar ready, and-

Kira came out of nowhere and propelled herself onstage with her wings. She took out her guitar and tuned it for two seconds. Bonnie then realized the first notes.

Dum dum dum dum dum-

It might seem crazy, what I'm bout to say,

Fifty heads turned to the stage. When the chorus came up, everyone clapped along.

Because I'm happy,

Bonnie was momentarily shocked. 

Bonnie's POV

I couldn't believe it. It's not like she was bad, of course not, she was awesome. The way she played the guitar, it was loud and strong. Her voice matched the song perfectly. I must have been standing there the entire time, because she even hopped off the stage and played walking up and down the dining room. After she had finished the song, an eruption of cheers and clapping arose in the small but enthusiastic crowd. I couldn't believe it, she was funny, she could sing and play guitar, she was super pretty-

No, snap out of it, Bonnie! She's just a friend, and you literally just met her yesterday. 

Author's POV

Bonnie decided he would try and get to know her better by giving her a few pointers in music. The two sat on the edge of the stage and played their guitars. 

After a while of messing around and learning a thing or two, Kira thought she would teach Bonnie about harmonization. "See," she began, "You play a lower part, and I play a higher part." Bonnie strummed his guitar, doing a lower pattern. Kira joined in, playing a higher pattern. They practiced for a while until he got the hang of it. "Ha ha! This is awesome!" Bonnie cheered. They strummed together for a while, and at one point Kira got up to get some sheet music. Then a strange tune she was humming caught Bonnie's ears. He turned in her direction. "Hey Kira?" She came back with the sheet music. "Yeah?" She said, flipping through the three pages to make sure she had them. "What was that one tune? The one you were humming just now, what's that song called?" Kira set down the music. "Oh, yeah. Let me show you." She picked up her guitar and strummed the beginning. 

After a short while into the song, Bonnie played along and sang as well. Freddy walked in, hearing the song from across the pizzeria. Foxy came out of his cove, followed by Chica, so they could all listen. As they stopped strumming and finished holding out the last note, they sat there for a few seconds, looking into each other's eyes. Bonnie got lost in Kira's emerald gaze, and there was something intriguing about Bonnie's crimson eyes that Kira just had to see. "You're a beautiful singer, Kira," Bonnie said, breaking the silence. "Thanks," She said. "You're a really good guitarist," Kira said. "T-thanks.." Bonnie replied. Freddy stood with his jaw dropped, exchanging a surprised glance with Foxy. Chica tapped her foot worriedly, and went back to the kitchen.