I think I'm in love

Chica's POV

Okay, okay, just calm down. There's nothing between them, right? They're just friends, right? Right?? I mean, Bonnie only met her two days ago, they've only known each other fir three days counting this one! And they're still singing to their hearts content. Great Scott Cawthon, please just let them be friends! Oh, wait- I know! I'll just have to tell Kira to back off myself! Why didn't I think of that?

It makes my blood boil every time I see them together. They're always talking together, singing together, eating together. Why can't they do some things alone?? Hmm, it's a good thing Kira went back to the top of the stage light beams backstage. Yeah, but then five minutes later, Bonnie's always beckoning her down to play guitar and sing again. Ugh, I'm sick just thinking about it!

Author's POV

Bonnie looked around for Kira after he came back from talking to the other guys. Like always, she's hanging from the stage light beams. "Hi, Kira!" he called. She unraveled herself from her big wings, and fixed her emerald eyes on him. "Hello, Bonnie," she said with a smile. Kira dropped down from her resting area. "What would you like to play this evening?" Bonnie smiled. "I have something in mind," he said.

Instead of using their guitars, they used a Bluetooth speaker. 

They were standing up onstage whilst they were singing. While Bonnie was singing, he found himself meeting Kira's gentle green gaze. He then outstretched his hand to her. Kira hesitated for a moment, but took Bonnie's hand. They danced across the stage while singing. THey were close up as they sang the last note.

Say something...

For a minute, they gazed into each other's eyes. Their faces were just two inches apart. "Kira?" Bonnie whispered. "Yeah?" Kira whispered back. "I..." Bonnie began, looking down, but then back up again. 

"I think I'm in love with you.."