A Bunny Blushes?

Authors POV

Kira walked up to Freddy. "Hello, my name is Freddy Fazbear, nice to meet you," He greeted, tipping his hat. "Kira. Kira Savage," Kira said, shaking Freddy's hand. "I'm sort of the leader around here, just so ya know," He joked. Kira laughed. "I'll watch out for that," Kira said, making him laugh. She said she was going to introduce herself to the others, but saw him blush as he went to polish his microphone. 

Chica was next. "Hi! It's so amazing to see you!" Chica chirped excitedly. "And it's quite exciting to meet you as well," Kira said with a smile. "We're gonna have so much fun together - Oh! I know!" Chica said. "I'll take you to meet Foxy! He's gonna be so excited!" Kira laughed at how enthusiastic she was, as Chica led her to the Cove. 

Foxy's face began to redden as Kira approached. "Hello, Foxy," She greeted. Foxy shook her hand and grinned from ear to ear. "Hi," He said. "I've heard a lot about you." "I'm sure you have," Kira said mischeviously, making them all laugh. "Come on, come on!" Chica said, "You've gotta meet Bonnie!"

Bonnie's POV

I was sitting on the edge of the stage, when I saw Kira approach. My heart started beating faster, she's really pretty. "Hi, I'm Kira Savage," She greeted.

Author's POV

"H-hi," Bonnie stuttered, eyes widened as he blushed right through his purple mask. "I-I'm Bonnie the Bunny," he said, hopping offstage to greet her. The two shook hands. "I didn't know Bunnies could blush," the bat said, making Bonnie laugh a little nervously.  

They had all sat in the dining room over pizza getting to know each other. Bonnie knew this was going to be the best time of his life.