Turmoil

"...so....nobody else came...."

Green hesitantly stepped towards the slightly melancholic Blue, and placed a hand on his left shoulder without saying anything. He also looked at the big cake in the center for the large table. He worked so hard for this to become a reality, but it turns out that they don't have friends. Red teared up a little, feeling bad for their sapphire companion.

"I-it's okay! It means we get the cake all to ourselves!" Red said, trying to cheer up the mood, at least a little.

Their father furrowed his eyebrows a little. "Don't eat too much, it will give you a stomachache." He then turned to Blue. "Son, don't worry about this. We are all you need."

Vio nodded. "Dad's right, you can only count on us for everything. Quality is better than quantity after all."

Despite the comfort they were trying to give him, Blue didn't move his eyes away from the ground. Nor did he tilt his head, nevertheless lift it up at least a little to appreciate the sight of his family.

There was a deadly silence in the air, until finally...

....Blue snapped.

"AAAAHHH!!!! "

Everyone else flinched at the deafening scream, only to witness Blue flip the huge table, which had all sorts of foods, plates, and decorations, entirely by himself. Said table flew across the large room, breaking as soon as it hit the stone wall. Along with everything else that was on top of it.

"BLUE, CALM DOWN" His father yelled, rushing to the boy.

"Yeah, Blue!! This is too much!!!" Green followed behind, they both tried to apprehend the violent link. He was on a rampage. Breaking every single thing in sight, even weapons that decorated the walls.

"GET OFF ME. GET OFF ME. GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME! " Blue struggled, attempting to kick and punch his way out of the grip.

"W-what just happened?!?!" Red cupped his hands around his lips in utter shock, then glanced at Vio with a terrified yet worried expression.

Vio did nothing but watch as Blue caused Green and Father to bleed from either their nose or mouth, he sure was packing a punch. His eyes were widened from such display.

Eventually, more knights came in to help them contain Blue's rampage, to prevent further harm. They tied up his arms and legs together, although with a lot of difficulty and plenty of injuries. They also wrapped a cloth around his mouth to muffle his screaming, and stop him from biting anyone else. He was locked up in his own room, they blocked the windows even.

"General!! What happened?! Why was Blue comprehended?!" The Princess arrived at the scene shortly after.

Green wiped his bottom lip before switching his attention to Zelda. "Urgh...Zelda? Well, he had an emotional breakdown."

"A very violent emotional breakdown." Vio corrected him.

Red sobbed, and rubbed his eyes. "It was awful! He wouldn't stop hurting dad, or Green, or the other soldiers that tried to help! I never thought this would actually happen!"

"...It just did. But I had no idea he cared about such things." Vio sighed, and dabbed a wet cloth onto Green's nose to try and clean it up a bit. The other winced, but let him continue.

"What things?" Zelda raised an eyebrow.

"Hm? Oh, he wanted to make the biggest party on Hyrule for some reason we don't know. We told him we saw invitations in the trash or just laying around on the streets. Not just that, but when we asked people why they didn't want to come, they responded with something negative about Blue. We told him that, too, thinking he wouldn't care less. Looks like we were wrong..." Vio explained while cleaning the rest of Green's damaged face.

Green moved away Vio's hand, and frowned. "Dad took the day off from his duties to attend this party just for him! And look how he thanked him! With a spoonful of a fruit punch, and a tiny of a salty kick."

"Green! Don't say it like that. And let me finish cleaning you up." He dabbed the wet cloth on the lips again.

"Let's wait until he calms down to hear what was happening in his head at the time. Perhaps we could be of help somehow." Zelda furrowed her eyebrows. "Green, you should go with your father to the healer."

"No, I'll be fine. Thanks Vio" Green replied, already starting to feel better with a clean face, although there were still some bruises that irritated him.

Red turned around to walk away, he didn't want to hear any more of the situation. Although the actions were replaying in his head like some sort of movie. He sniffled and ran to his own room. After cuddling and crying on his pillow for a while, he decided to grab a piece of paper, a feather pen, and write.

"Dear Blue,

       I'm really worried about you. Today is the first time I saw you really sad. If you need someone to talk to, you can always talk to me. I won't fell anyone.

Sincerely,
Red "

After writing the small letter, Red tip toed all the way to Blue's locked room while avoiding both guards and the other Links. He successfully slipped it through the small space below the door, and then tip toed back to safety.

+×+×+×+×+×+

A week later, after eating dinner with the links (Blue wasn't there, even though he was free to leave his room now, he stayed there ), Red skipped to his room. He was thinking about how yummy supper was that evening, and how Shadow was actually a cool cook.

He stared at the door to Blue's bedroom, then shook his head and kept going to his own room. Upon entering, he stumbled upon a piece of paper laying on his bedside table. He picked it up, the envelope looked neat and clean, "For Red " was written in the front. As much as Red didn't want to wrip such a pretty envelope, he had to anyways, because he needed to read what was inside. The content was in beautiful cursive, and written in blue ink. The following is what it says:

"Hi Red,

Meet me in the at the top of the castle at sunset. Don't make me wait.

Blue "

Red blinked twice, glanced to his window only to notice that the sun was almost setting. He gasped, dropped the beautifully written paper, and sprinted to the nearest stairs.

As soon as he made it to the top of the castle, he took a moment to hold onto his knees and gasp for air. Later, he looked back up and walked forward, he saw Blue sitting by the edge of the roof gazing deeply at the vast horizon. It was a wonderful view.

"S-Sorry I'm a bit late!" He said, slowly going up to him, a bit scared too.

Blue had a scowl on his face, probably not a good sign. He stood up and glared at the smaller knight, who looked back with slight fear. However, what he did next cought Red by surprise. When Blue approached him, he embraced him into a gentle hug and broke down.

Red gasped as quietly as possible when he did so, after feeling his tunic getting a bit wet, he understood what was going on. But he never imagined it would have been Blue, nor that he would be comforting somebody else since He's the one that cries all the time. He furrowed his eyebrows and hugged back, rubbing circles on the other's back.

Red felt like he was going to tear up as well, it was sad to see someone else cry. He sobbed softly, tightening the grip on Blue. He didn't want to break the moment with words, so he didn't speak at all.

+×+×+×+×+

Author's note:

Hi everyone! Thank you for taking the time to read this, it means a lot. I hope you like this so far, if not, then tell me how it can be improved  ^w^

Have a nice day!