Crystal Clear Lie

Green and Vio stood up from the dinner table to clean everything. There was some uneasiness spreading around as one of the two starts to wonder where Red has gone off to. He's hasn't come back in an hour, and he said he was going to clean the dirty dishes that day.

"I'll go look for the little guy" Green said before leaving the messhall. 'I really don't want to be the one to wash all that..' he thought while hurrying up.

During so, Red and Blue were slowly making their way down from the roof of the castle to look for a bathroom. They needed to rinse his puffed eyes with water, and Red too, he also cried (only a little though). They took a turn left to a hallway, and Green took a right.

BUMP

"Ouch! WATCH IT!"

"Owwwww...."

"Urgh...You watch it!" Green rubbed his head, glaring at them. Only to notice Blue's face, the marks of trails of dried tears, and the somewhat reddish and puffy eyes. "Blue? Have you been...."

"NO! It was Red!"

"W-What did I do?!" Red rose his arms innocently.

"You hit my face!! And it made my eyes get watery from the impact!!" Blue accused, pointing a finger at him.

"I did not!!!" He whined.

"Whatever, I was just going to teach him a lesson, but now that you're here. Take this guy away from my sight!" Blue grunted, looking away from Red, and stomped the floor as he walked away.

"....Yikes, now what was THAT?" Green raised an eyebrow, switching his gaze to the poor Red. "Don't worry, I believe you. But, tell me what really happened."

"....n-no....I really did hit him..." he mumbled, not wanting to look at him in the eyes.

"Huh?! You did?! Why? Well, I know he can be hard to handle, but you being the one to hit him is something different."

"I-I know. He can be a big meanie sometimes, a-and I couldn't hold it anymore...so I smacked his face." Red stuttered in between the sentence.

"Ok then. Wow, that is something you don't hear every day. It's okay, I would hit him in the face too. With a brick." He snickered and patted Red's back. "By the way....You have a chore to do"

"What is i--" Red gasped. "Oh yeah!!! It was my turn to wash dishes! I'm so sorry!!" He shouted, then sprinted all the way to the kitchen in a matter of seconds.

Green blinked thrice, 'he sure can evacuate an area faster than reaching to a fight' He thought in his mind. But there was something suspicious about Red, especially Blue.

'They were surely walking together...I don't doubt that. Why would Blue walk so close with him if he made him angry? Red didn't have any marks on his skin or clothes, so he definitely wasn't hurt by him. He was stuttering a lot, too. Something is up....I need to get to the bottom of this!'

After much thinking, Green took the path where Blue walked. Upon seeing doors, he opened them one by one to check if he was inside in any of them.

Finally, the last door to open, one of the bathrooms. Green slowly twisted the doorknob, it was locked, because it wouldn't twist the whole way.

'Hmph...should have known it would be locked' He thought to himself, before hearing a feint sound. It was definitely water being splashed on something. With immense curiosity, Green left the place to look for something to pick the lock with.

Soon, he came back with miniscule knives and daggers from the kitchen and armory. He tried them all one by one to see which one could open the lock on the door. He could still hear the splashing noises during then.