Cast List

CAST:
The Montagues
Lord Montague played by Zayn Malik
Lady Montague played by Perrie Edwards
Romeo, son of Montague played by Harry Styles
Benvolio, nephew of Montague and friend of Romeo played by Troy Young*
Balthasar, servant to Romeo played by Lukas Mcdonnell*
Abraham, servant to Montague played by Angelo Spellings*

The Capulets
Lord Capulet played by Luke Hemmings
Lady Capulet played by Anna Eitel*
Juliet, daughter of Capulet played by Louis Tomlinson
Tybalt, nephew of Lady Capulet played by Simon Cowell
Nurse to Juliet played by Liam Payne
Peter, servant to Juliet's nurse played by Calumn Hood
Sampson, servant to Capulet played by Jessalyn Askew*
Gregory, servant to Capulet played by Joseph Ray*
An Old Man of the Capulet family played by Sarah Johnson*

Others
Prince Escalus, ruler of Verona played by Tyler Joseph
Mercutio, kinsman of the prince and friend of Romeo played by Niall Horan
Friar Laurence, a Franciscan priest played by Ashley Frangipane
Friar John, another Franciscan priest played by Joshua Dun
Count Paris, a young nobleman, kinsman of the prince played by Brandon Urie
Apothecary played by Jackson Titon*
Page to Paris played by Emma Lopez*
Chief Watchman played by Kevin Putman*
An Officer played by Antonio Vargas*
Chorus played by Isabel Oldroyd*

*Characters I own

Louis' pov
Suprise

I scanned the list for my name. I gasped. Not saying any words, I ran home.

I came into the door, sweating. I was panting and my backpack was hardly on my shoulders. "Mum!" I cried out.

My mother came running down the stairs. "Boo Bear! What's wrong?!" She exclaimed.

I set my backpack on the kitchen chair. I smiled, and hugged her. I cried into her shoulder a little. "I got the part of Juliet," I whispered into her ear.

I heard a little sob, and she rubbed my back. Lottie, Phoebe, Fizzy, and Daisy were all huddling around us now.

"Mummy, what happened to Lou?" Daisy asked, tugging at her work pants.

Lottie grabbed my hand. "Lewisssss! Did you make Juliet?" She questioned.

I knealed down to her height, pulling her into a hug. "Yes, yes I did."

Harry's pov
Friends

After my last class, I strolled down the hallway to the student parking lot.

Zayn held Perrie's hand, running up to me. "Dude, hurry up!" Zayn said.

"What am I hurrying for?" I questioned as Perrie gripped my hand and forced me along with them.

"The cast list! It comes out today!" Perrie said loudly, her hair blowing past her a little.

Oh shit! I had totally forgotten it came out today. I was now excited, and worried. My grip around Perrie tightened. What if I didn't make the part?

I could see Liam in my view, looking a little embarrassed. "Hazza! I'm a fucking Nurse!" He yelled.

I laughed, looking at the list. My breath stopped.
"Romeo, son of Montague played by Harry Styles."

"Oh my fucking god!" I yelled. I hugged Perrie as we danced a little. I was friends with Zayn and Perrie, but I hardly knew Liam and Niall, who were around me patting my back. "Way to go," I heard Niall offer.

"Liam, have you even read the play? The nurse is Juliet's confidante. You need the nurse, she's the only person besides the Friar that supports them!" I explained.

"Nerd," Zayn joked. "But Liam, it actually is an important part of the play. Have fun with it!"

Liam loosened up, but you could tell he was still disappointed.

Mrs. Smith filed behind us and blocked the cast list. "Practices start tomorrow! It's one scene per day, and after we go through all, we have our cast rehearsals for a few months. You only have to show up if you are in that scene, but you must practice lines every night!" Mrs. Smith announced. "Shakespearean writing is very difficult to perfect, so try your hardest! I will understand if it's hard to balance it atop school work, which is why we have months to practice! They go by fast! So watch your time. I will not listen to any complaints about your part, I spent days picking this. Everyone has a reason for a part."

I smiled to myself. "Guys, who's my Juliet?"

Perrie turned to the list, scanning with her eyes. "Harry, it's not what you think."

"Who is it?"

"Louis Tomlinson."