Act I Scene i

Sampson and Gregory had previously been armed at a public square of verona. Abram and Balthasar enter, and Sampson flips them off. Abram confronts him, and they fight. Benvolio enters and tries to stop the fight by sticking his own sword in by beating theirs down. Tybalt is hot-headed, and enters, and wants a fight, so he joins. It gets chaotic, and Officers and Citizens enter, along with Lord and Lady Capulet, Lord and Lady Montague, and finally the Prince. He declares that if anymore fights occur between the Montagues and Capulets, they shall lose their head. Benvolio tells Lady Capulet she saw Romeo wandering late at night. He continues to say he went after him, but Romeo escaped. Lady Capulet says he cries often and locks himself in his room. Romeo enters and Benvolio wants to help him.

Monday
Act I Scene i

Troy (Benvolio): It was. What sadness lengthens Romeo's hours?
Harry (Romeo): Not having that which having makes them short.
Troy (Benvolio): In love?
Harry (Romeo): Out-
Troy (Benvolio): Of love?
Harry (Romeo): Out of her favor where I am in love.
(Romeo told Benvolio he was in love with a girl who didn't love him back. Benvolio feels sympathy, but wants him to forget her by looking for other women.)

I sighed, memorizing the many paragraphs I had to speak in this scene. I wouldn't get to meet Juliet until Friday. To think Juliet was a guy! I wondered if he was nice, or more masculine than I.

I went home, having homework to do. I had practice on Tuesday, Thursday, and then Friday. I would have to kiss this mystery man the day I met him.

"Hi Mum," I said, entering the house.

"Hey Haz. How was practice?" She asked, turning from the stove.

"Good. I have practice all week except Wednesday, but..."

"What is it?"

"Juliet is played by this boy... I've never met him, yet even heard of him! I have to kiss him on Friday! I can't even see him before because Friday is the first scene we have together," I told her.

"I'm sure he's great. He got the part for a reason, right? I bet you two will become soulmates. Then he'll really be the Juliet to your Romeo," she laughed to herself.

Soulmates, hah.