Chapter 2 A Warm Welcome

Zach's P.O.V
    3 hours later, I landed in Dallas, Texas. I got off of the plane and went straight to the baggage claim. When I got there, I was "ambushed" if you will, by some fans. I have the best fans in the world, and I love them dearly, and so much more than they know. They've honestly changed my life, for the better, and I can't thank them enough for everything they do for me daily. I took some pictures with the cutest girls, and grabbing my luggage made my way to the lobby. I was met instantly with the biggest hug from my little sister Reese. I said, "Reese!"
I sat my bags down, picked her up, and hugged her tight. She said, "Zachy! I missed you!"
I said, "I missed you a bunch girly."
She smiled, and I sat her down. I picked my bags up and ran over to my family. I gave my mom and dad a hug, kisses my mom on the cheek, and hugged my little brother Ryan. I said, "Hey lil dude! I missed you."
Ryan said, "I missed you too."
I looked to my left, and saw my best friend in the entire world, "Amber!!"
My twin sister Amber, well Amberly but we call her Ambs or Amber. She ran up and hugged me. I squeezed her tightly. I said, "I missed you so much!"
Amber said, "I missed you too!"
I let her go, and said, "I'm happy to see you. It's been a while."
Amber smiled, "It's been forever."
My mom said, "Ok kids, come on. Zach get your suit cases and come on."
I nodded, picked my suit cases up, and we all started walking out of the airport to the car. When we got in the car, we started playing a game of iSpy, then punch buggy's in between. My sister Amber started getting annoyed because I was seeing more buggy's than her. I looked at her, smiled, then Ryan punched my arm and said, "Punch buggy's!!!"
I grabbed my arm and said, "Ow! Ryan! I'm gonna get you back, you just wait!"
We all laughed. If you ever said that I'm happy to be home, I'd say that's an understatement. ❤️