Chapter 4 Anywhere I Go I'm Taking You

3 weeks later.....

Amber's P.O.V

Today, Sunday, marked three weeks that Zach had been home, and I couldn't have been happier. Unfortunately for us, he had to go back to L.A today. I hate it when Zach has to go back to L.A and work, because while he's there, Ryan, Reese, and I are stuck in Dallas going to public school, and don't get to see him for months on end. Don't get me wrong, I love my brother and I'm proud of how hard him and the boys work, but sometimes I wish Zach could just stay home. When we were younger, Zach and I were best friends. We did everything together, and loved being around each other even though there were days where we couldn't stand each other. The day that he left for L.A the first time, he said to me, "When I get the chance, anywhere I go I'm taking you."

I remember smiling at this, and have held those words close to my heart. Three months later, the boys came out with their first EP "It's Only The Beginning" and their headlining song was "Taking You." When I heard the song, I instantly fell in love with it and was so proud of the boys. I was also happy because Zach and the boys wrote a song referring to mine and Zach's goodbye when we sent him off to L.A. Now that Zach was leaving again, I started feeling more sad then I had in a long while.

That Monday morning, we put Zach's 4 overnight bags in the trunk and made our way to the airport. I was confused as to why he had 7 bags instead of just the 2 he came with, but I didn't ask questions. When we got inside the airport, we laid the luggage down in the waiting area. 20 long minutes later, they called Zach's flight to board. Zach gave everyone a hug, except me. I said, "Hey, don't I get a hug?"

Zach said, "Nah, Come on, we're gonna miss our flight."

My eyes widened, "OUR flight? Did you just say our flight?"

Zach smiled and said, " I told you anywhere I go, I'm taking you."

I smiled, and cried a little bit. I hugged Zach and said, "Thank you! But...what....how...?""

Zach hugged me back and said, "Of course sis. Mom, Dad, and I just bought the plane ticket a few days ago, and packed your suit case while you were over at your friend Miranda's house yesterday. You're pretty oblivious so It wasn't that hard,"

He laughed, and I said, "Shut up."

He smiled, shook his head and said, "Maybe later, because right now, we gotta go! We've got a lot of bags to put on the plane, and we've also got to find our seats. So we don't wanna be late. Love you mom, love you dad, love you Ry and Reese."

They all said, "Love you!"

I said "Love you guys! I'll miss you so much! Be back soon! Text often!"

They said, "Love you!"

I walked with Zach towards the plane, gave the attendant our tickets, found our seats and sat down. I got the window seat :) . I watched as the concrete slab below the plane started going by so fast that It was just a blur. I looked out through the clouds, down at lakes, the beautiful green landscape below, mixed with the amazing baby blue sky surrounding me, and said to myself, "L.A here we come."