{Chp. 1 "Hi"}

I walked down the hallway with no expression on my face.
This time around I came to school early and I don't know why. I opened the door to my class and for the first time people were staring. I had the urge to smile but I didn't want to, I just walked to my desk and sat down.

A girl came up to me...
"Hey. I heard that you are really close to Hoseok is that true?"

It seems like this girl has a crush on him. Also what kind of rumor is that. I don't even talk to anyone.

"No we aren't. We don't even talk to each other." I said to this beautiful girl.

She looked at her friends. She smiled at me and nodded. She walked away.

Whispers and whispers came when students came in the classroom. Who start such thing. He is a popular guy if I am ever involved with him I'll probably be destroyed by his fans.

The whispers stopped when Hoseok came in. He looked at me. I looked at him. I slightly smiled.

"What did I just do.?!?!!!!" I thought to myself

He seemed shocked. For some reason his cheeks started to turn red. Did I give him a fever???

He started to walk towards me and I don't know what to do. Should I kneel and say sorry.

He was in front of me. I looked at him.

"D-do.." He's stuttering.

Everyone's attention is on us.

"Excuse me?" I said confused.

"Do that again!" He said now his ears are turning red.

"Please get away from me I might get you sick" I was concerned since his face is all red.

"No! Do it! Smile again!" He seems flustered.

The bell rang.

"I-i uhm...please don't just make a request like that all of a sudden" I said while looking down at my feet.

"I'm sorry." He said and he walked away since our teacher was here.

The lecture started and I was worried that people might start talking about what happened.

After classes finished it was lunch time. I was the last one to go out of the room. When I walked out the same girl that has a crush Hoseok was standing by the door.

"You said you aren't close to him.." she said looking at me.

"I'm not." I truthfully said.

"Then why did he come to you like that?!" She clenched her hands closing her eyes.

This girl is obsessed with him. Just like every movie out there she will never win his heart.

"That was the first time he talked to me I promise." I bowed as an apology and rose back up looking at her.

This time she wasn't smiling. She walked away and headed to the cafeteria.

I walked the other way where my place is. The cherry blossom tree. I sat down and took out my lunch. I was about to take a bite but I heard whispers from the other side of the tree. I was curious so I got up and slowly walked towards the other side.

I walked closer and closer. The mumbled whispers turned into words..

"Go dumbass lunch is about to end" A guy said.

"No shut up I can't" Another guy said.

"Hyung, Come on go she's waiting." The last guy said.

I wonder who the she is?