{Chp.7 "Stuck"}

If I were to die will everyone I hurt be happy?
If I were to die will my pain stop?
If I were to die....would anyone care?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I ran away from everyone I didn't know were to go. I just wanted to get away from everyone.

I ran and ran. I make a left turn from a building and continued to run until I bumped into someone facing their back at me. I fell into the cold cement floor bottom first. Five boxes falling.

I looked up on who it was and there he was...the person who I caused a lot pain. Jung Hoseok.

He turned to me.
I couldn't bare to look at him so I looked down.

     "I'm sorry..." I said with a million things behind it.

He held out his hand in front of me I looked at it and hesitated.

     "No...I'm sorry" he says.
My eyes widen and my heart aches. I looked up and got up on my own. I bowed at him.

It was our first time talking in a while and I wanted to say so many things to him but I can't.

He started to pick up the boxes that fell out of his hands and I quickly helped him. We didn't say a word to each other. We got up and just stood there.

A cold strong breeze came by which caused me to move forward. With the boxes almost falling again I felt a hand holding me.

     "Careful" he cautioned.
He looked at me and I didn't. He started to walk to a shed were all the equipments are. I'm guessing he was putting things back.

He walked with three boxes and I followed from behind with two boxes.

He didn't ask me to help him but I did anyways.

We approach the shed and he putted down his boxes and opened the door. He went in and I followed.

"Put..those there..." he said as he pointed up to a shelf.

I tippy toed trying to put the boxes up. I finally did it until I couldn't balance myself anymore.

I was about to fall but a pair of hands caught me.

(*cue music from every kdrama)

Those pair of hands were Hoseoks. My heart started to beat fast and I still don't know why.

I was looking at Hoseok and he was looking at me. We started at each other and his face was getting red again.

As moments pass in the shed with Hoseok still holding me a sudden strong wind came by and slammed the door of the shed which caused the light to go out. I got scared so my consciousness went onto Hoseok.

I was hugging him.
I could feel body heat from him.
I felt bad I was getting him sick again.

The light turned on. I started to calm down. Until I realized what I was doing.

I quickly got off of him and bowed.

"We should get out..." he calmly say.
He headed towards the doors and he tried to open them but it wasn't opening.

"What's wrong?" I asked.
He didn't answer me. He kept trying to nudge the door.

     "We are stuck..." he claimed.
My eyes widened and my heart started to race. Suddenly the lights turned off once again. I silently squeal. I reached out my hand trying to find Hoseok. I felt clothing and so I clenched it. I moved forward closing my eyes.

I felt safe just holding onto his shirt and being this close to him. The room was quiet with breathing sounds in the air.

Hoseok moved and I clenched harder onto his shirt. Suddenly there was light coming from Hoseok. I looked over and he had his phone.