ROLEPLAY STARTERS !

SEEMS LIKE THE WHOLE DAMN WORLD WENT AND LOST IT'S MIND AND ALL MY CHILDHOOD HEROES HAVE EITHER FALLEN OFF OR DIED

💀 ; STEVE comes back from a mission unconscious && after hours of him being under surgery he wakes up and your muse is the only person he remebers .

🗑 ; HE'S hiding in the trash for whatever reason ( probably spying on one of his daughters ) and your muse spots him from around the corner , confronting him .

👀 ; AFTER eight long hours of training steve proposes that him && your muse should watch a movie together / go out for some ice cream

🤔 ; THE super soldier has been SHOT several times during an undercover mission and chances of him surviving are VERY slim , so he says his ' goodbye ' to you in what he thinks would be the best way . ( aka probably him trying to make a joke out of it )

; STEVE takes your muse out on their first date to his childhood home on the lower-east side of brooklyn .

💉 ; YOUR muse doesn't come to training and he knocks on their door just a few hours before their meeting , finding them sick . so he makes his goal to be able to take care of your character without fucking things up .

😭 ; FLOWERS , post cards and ice cream was all he left behind before going on a mission , with the goal of having your muse find his hidden gifts before he boards the quinjet .

; also pls excuse my late replies and bad rp skills :,)