* DEATH OF A BACHELOR

( do ppl even use these books anymore ? smh , && im not doing a grp bc nobody even replies to those lol )

IT WAS FINALLY THE DAY in which steve and wanda would get married  && saying he was nervous would be an understatement

IT WAS FINALLY THE DAY in which steve and wanda would get married  && saying he was nervous would be an understatement .  he'd lost his best friend on the train , fought off aliens , dealth with gods and yet just the thought of this made his heart flutter , it made him want to throw up .

it was a small wedding , not alot of people ; given the fact that most of the people he knew during the first phase of his adulthood were ─ dead  .  he didn't want a big thing either , though . both him && wanda loved the idea of being able to share one of the most precious moments of their life with the best people in their life .

and so , he stood there . calloused hands resting on his tights , his feet impatiently tapping against the polished floor .  the blonde smiled , giving stephen a slight nod as she stood in front of him , && he brushed his clammy hands against the smooth cloth of his black dress jeans .

his bows were sweet - maybe too sweet for tony's liking , as he swore he could see him playfully gagging from the corner of his eyes .

he could see the light behind her eyes , and it made his heart flutter  . and finally , after a long awaited time the priest said his famous last words , you may kiss the bride .

without hesitation , he pulled the other by her hips , swiftly dipping her down && pressing his lips against her lips , his cheeks slightly reddening at the few cheers from his friends - his family .

and then he got shot and died bye lol.

( jk pls dont kill me )