Dominance

"Yep!" You giggle, a happy smile on your face, Daishinkan's face suddenly went from an innocent smile to a serious frown, "How many times have I told you not to wonder the halls."
You pouted, and look away, you knew when he was serious about something, he expected nothing but a honest reply, and obedience. "F-Five?" You question yourself, legitimately trying to remember how many times he actually told you not to roam. Weather it be for safety reasons or the fact he didn't want you snooping around, he never actually allowed you to explore Zeno's, his place was an actual world on top of a jellyfish.

Daishinkan's frown deepened, you knew when he wasn't happy with you, he'd give you a punishment depending on what you successfully did wrong. "It's been 10 times, (Y/N)." His voice was deep, it chilled you. "This certainly won't do, I believe a punishment is due."

Dominance. He had to show he was dominant. He loved it, even if he let his barrier down, he never really had to worry about (Y/N), she didn't see him as the top angel, someone who should be feared. She saw him as a nice person. She didn't care what emotions he let slip through the void. He had to be honest with himself, he liked the feeling of her clinging onto him, begging him, and the way his name rolled off her tongue when she moaned. It made him go crazy, he couldn't handle it most of the time and ended up a moaning mess right in front of her, he'll blush about it later, especially when she teases him about it, though he'll end up pinning her down and taking her right there. What a sexually frustrated angel he is.

"P-Punishment" your mind raced with what he could possibly do to you, seeing how he had you on the balcony. He floated down with you in his arms, of course he put you down when he landed, seeing as how you where to tall for him to continue to hold on the ground. He pulled up a chair and sat on it, and then pulled you down to lay across his lap. "D-Daishinkan?" You were immediately silenced when he pulled down your pants, and gave a Hearty smack, causing you to gasp out loud. "State the rules." He commanded in a hard tone, when he heard no immediate response he gave another smack, causing you to whine "I didn't ask." You stuttered at first but got your barring when he gave another slap "N-No bothering Zen- *Smack* O UNLESs he asks f-for me" You moans silently, trying to quickly think of all the rules he told you at the beginning. You can feel the rising tent underneath your stomach, along with another hard smack.

Welp I decided to come back with some smut stuff soooo, yea, never been good at notes so, have a good one.