Dark duel part 2

Dedicated to Nicktrooper
Akiza P.O.V
'Damn it I'm nearly out of life points and he still hasn't taken a single hit and he got that dragon on his side of the field, but I feel something familiar about him I just don't know what though' I think to myself as I get back on my feet.

"Well I'm glad to see you can still stand little Rose I hope your ready to lose this duel and then I can move onto your friends, I will end my turn" the dark signer told me in a deadly tone and his Void ogre dragon let out a roar.

"My move I draw" I drew a card from my deck and I looked at my hand, from what cards I saw it gave me an idea for how I can win this duel.

"From my hand I play the spell card graceful charity with it I get to draw 3 cards, but then I have to discard 2 from my hand" I draw 3 cards from my deck and then I sent two plant type monsters from my hand to my graveyard.

"Draw as many cards as you like, but it will not save you" the Dark signer taunted me and his dragon growled at me.

"From my hand I play one of the cards I just draw called monster reborn to bring back my BLACK ROSE DRAGON" my dragon return to the field and roar at void ogre dragon.

"What's the point in doing that, on my next turn my dragon will just destroy yours?" The dark signer said in a confuse tone and his dragon tilted its head in confusion aswell.

"I'm not done I will play another card in my hand and it's called Riyoku, remember it you used it on your last turn so I will use mine to take half of your dragon power and add it to my own" Void ogre let out a roar as it lost its power and my dragon got stronger.

Void ogre dragon atk points: 3000 to 2000

Black rose dragon atk points: 2400 to 3400

"NOW BLACK ROSE DRAGON ATTACK VOID OGRE DRAGON" I order my dragon with let out a firey petal spiral flame and destroyed his dragon, the attack also sent the dark signer back into a fire wall and he got back on his feet.

Dark signer life points: 8000 to 6600

"Nice shot little Rose, but I'm not out yet" the dark signer told me and then he put a hand on his head and then nodded his head, he deactivated his duel disk and the fire ring around us which made me confuse.

"Another time Black rose" the dark signer disappeared in a dark fog and then my dragon disappeared, then I thought I saw something reflect on the ground I walked over to it to see a necklace in the shape of a duel card on the ground I picked it up and open it.

"No way this is Y/n necklace but he in the hospital, unless he became a dark signer but why would he do that?" I question myself while walking back over to Mina where she finally got the vehicle working again.

"Nice job Akiza, where you get that?" Mina pointed to the necklace in my hand and I handed it to her.

"I think it is Y/n but last I checked he was in the hospital is it possible that he could have become a dark signer?" I asked Mina with confusion in my voice and she then made a thinking face until something dawns on her.

"It might be because of his family when Y/n was 10 years old there was an explosion at Kaiba land and only his two brothers bodies were found but Y/n and Seto Kaiba deck where not there so it was assume that he did it but new evidence came to light that is wasn't Y/n but an ex employee of the company" Mina told me and I nodded my head in understanding, then I heard what sounded like a duel runner and both me & Mina turned our heads to see Yusei ride up to us.

"Akiza you ok?" He asked me while taking off his helmet and looked at me with a serious concern look on his face.

"I'm fine I just had a run in with a new dark signer and we think it's Y/n, Yusei I know Y/n mayn't be your friend but please help me get through to him" I beg Yusei and he nodded his head at me.

"Okay Akiza I will help you save your boyfriend" Yusei told me which put a smile on my face but when he said boyfriend that made me get pissed.

"Y/N ISNT MY BOYFRIEND, HE JUST A BOY WHO I MET AND DUEL A COUPLE OF TIMES!" I yelled at Yusei with a vein popping out of my forehead and both he along with Mina laughed at this reaction.

"If you say so Akiza" Yusei told me with a smile and he reached into his coat and handed me a deck of cards, I turn one over to reveal a card that knew.

(I don't own this I give all rights to its maker)

"Why are you giving me Y/n deck, I thought you would give it to him when you would see him?" I look at Yusei with a confuse look on my face.

"An idea came to mind after you told me that it could be Y/n what if you duel him again not with your deck but with-" Yusei stopped talking and I look at him with the idea I saw on his face.

"His own deck, that's good thinking Yusei but we need to get to the tower with the lizard mark on it" I told him as me and Mina got in the Jeep and he put on his helmet.

"Then lets go" Yusei turned on his runner and he drove with us to the tower where Misty is located and I kept looking at Y/n deck.

A few minutes later....

Y/n P.O.V
"Glad to see you are still here Y/n" Misty told me and I nodded my head to her in agreement with my hood still on my head.

"I hope your ready to face Akiza and don't lose it just you & I that remains of the dark Signers if we fail you won't find your little brother and I will be back in a coma" I tell her with a serious tone in my voice and she nodded her head in agreement with me.

"I know that what is at stake Y/n and stop your worrying about me and worry more for your girlfriend" Misty told me with a smile on her face and my eye twitched alittle and then I just lost it.

"FOR THE LAST GODDAMN TIME ME & AKIZA ARE/WERE FRIENDS THAT IS ALL NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS!" I shouted at the hope of my lungs and Misty just started laughing at my reaction.

"Oh please I see a look in your eye that tells me you like her but your just won't admit it" Misty tells me and I run my hand down my face while I shook my head.

"Can we focus on the task at hand and not worry about my love life" I told her and reluctantly nodded her head in agreement, then I heard a duel runner and I turn around to see it was Yusei with Akiza and another woman with blue hair next to her.

Third P.O.V
"Well it looks like the signers are finally here" Y/n comment and Misty hummed in agreement with Y/n statement, both Akiza gets out of the Jeep and Yusei get off his runner both of them along with Misty & Y/n had there duel disk ready.

"Y/n tell me is that you?" Yusei looked at Y/n who had his good over his head and Y/n took the cloak off him to show it was him which took Yusei and Akiza off guard to realize it was Y/n.

"Hello Yusei it been awhile I hope your ready to fall for the netherworld awaits you both" Y/n and Misty put there decks in there duel disk which activated them and a purple ring of fire surrounds the two signers and two dark signers.

"Y/n, Misty we don't want to hurt you please let us help!" Akiza shouted at the two dark signers and when they didn't respon she and Yusei put there decks in there duel disk which activated.

"LETS DUEL" all four of them shouted and each drawer 5 cards.

To be continued

(Another chapter is completed I hope you all enjoyed it please hit the vote button, comment your favourite part aswell and if you like share this story, if you have suggestions for future chapters please put them in the comments)