Pride vs potential part 2

Third P.O.V
"Y/n! Hey we're back pal! And we got some people that want to see you!" Jack shouted as he, Yusei, Crow, Akiza, Luna and Leo got back to there place only to find it deserted, then Akiza saw a note on Yusei computer and began to read it out loud.

"Hey I woke up and went out for a walk, I will be back when I can talk to you guys soon. P.s. if Leo is over keep him away from my runner" Akiza finish reading the note and Jack see Leo go to Y/n cover runner and picks him up by the neck.

"Hey! Jack put me down!" Leo complain loudly and Jack got a idea in his head, which he smirked at and he drop Leo on his butt, this made Leo stand back up and rub his sore butt.

"Oww I was kidding about dropping me on my butt" Leo stood up and Luna heard a dragon roar from her deck, she then pull out her ancient fairy dragon and it was glowing.

'Ancient fairy dragon? What's wrong?' Luna ask her dragon and her dragon appears before her in a spirit form with a concern look on her face.

'I know we're Y/n is, he is in a duel and you need to get to him and quickly he doesn't know the danger the duelist he is up against' Ancient fairy dragon told Luna who got a look of worry on her face for her new friend and fellow signer.

'Danger what do you mean?' Luna ask her dragon before she, Akiza, Yusei, Jack, Crow and Leo are teleported to Y/n duel location and Y/n turns his head along with Sam to see the signers along with that kid still next to Y/n.

"Hey guys, when did you get here?" Y/n ask them while focusing on his duel with Sam and Y/n dragons let out roars at Sam red eyes which roar back.

"WHAT?! NO WAY MISTER YOU DON'T GET TO ASK QUESTIONS?! YOU ARE MEANT TO BE RESTING NOT DUELING !" Akiza shouted at her boyfriend who rubbing the back of his neck with a worry smile on his face and Sam had a sweat drop from his head at this and chuckle at this alittle.

"SAM!" Sam eyes widen and he got a look of worry on his face at the person voice that shouted at him, he turn his head slightly to see a girl with black hair with red tips, wearing a black and red corset and her eyes where silver. 

"Hi hunny" Sam smile and wave at his girlfriend but that smile vanish by the look of anger on her face, and her silver eyes glowing a bit

"Akiza I can assure you that I am fine" Y/n tells his girlfriend with a determine look in his eyes and she saw this and exhale before putting a smile on her face.

"I'm sorry for running off Ruby without telling you" Sam apologizing to Ruby who sigh and shook her head slightly before giggling lightly which was music to Sam ears.

"It's fine, now take him down" Both Akiza and Ruby told there boyfriends before both guys smile at them and return to there duel.

"It's still your move Sam" Y/n told while his 3 Blue eyes roar in unison and his blue eyes dragon rider nodded her head at Y/n with a smile on her face.