Pride vs Potienal part 1

Third P.O.V

"Uggh come on" a frustrated Y/n spoke while working on his duel runner late at night while Yusei, Jack and Crow were asleep and while Y/n was in his coma/dark signer/being dead phase, Y/n lost his apartment and is now staying with his fellow signers.

"I know I can make my runner go faster and be more I'm just missing something" Y/n mumbles to himself while he continues working on his runner and he hears a door open and he turns his head to see a woke up Yusei.

"Y/n did you go to sleep at all last night?" Yusei question his friend as he looked at the clock on the wall that said 9:00am and Yusei still saw Y/n working when he went to sleep at 12:00am.

"I can't sleep Yusei not when I'm so close to making my runner more faster and more usable to a dueliest while they are on it" Y/n blinks his eyes a few times to try and keep his eyes open.

"Well still you just human like the rest of us, so whynt let me help" Yusei said to Y/n who he turn to see fast asleep on his duel runner, Jack and Crow enter the room to see Y/n asleep aswell on his runner.

"Let me guess, Y/n still working on his runner?" Crow question as he look at his sleeping friend.

"Well he been working day and night on his runner and he says he doesn't sleep well at night, but I guess he is wrong about that" Yusei reply to them and grab one of Y/n arm and Jack did the same with the other arm, then both put Y/n on the couch and Crow drop a blanket on the sleeping duelist.

"Well maybe he will get some well needed sleep" Jack started as he walk over to Y/n runner and dropped a cover over it so that Y/n could work on it when he woke up.

"Well I say when he is up, we take him out to get some air and maybe Akiza can knock some sense into him" Jack joked and Yusei and crow chuckle quietly, they then heard a sound and all three turn there heads to a snoring Y/n.

"Come on guys let's get out" Crow suggest as he along with Yusei and jack left there place unlocked, they shut the door and left to go get Akiza.

Dream/flashback Y/n P.O.V
"VOID OGER DRAGON ATTACK AKIZA DIRECTLY! WITH PURGATORY END BLAST!" I hear myself order the dragon to attack Akiza and I force myself to wake up.

Dream/flashback end

Y/n P.O.V
I wake up breathing heavily and I look at my signer arm and it's shaking and I use my other arm to grab it and hold the shaking one.

'How can I be so weak and stupid, I should have never taken that damn deal but I did' I think to myself as I got off the couch I was laying on and I put on my clothes, I then grab my duel disk and my deck.

I wrote a note saying I'm gone out for a walk, I leave the place and walk to we're ever in the new domino city and while walking people would glance at me and take a picture of me, then for some reason a little kid comes running up to me with a smile on his face.