Blue eyes master rebirth part 1

This chapter takes place after the dark signer arc but also before the meklord arc, this and second part is dedicated to Nicktrooper, ELV670, Alphamon52 and Cybergigan134

Third P.O.V
It has been a few weeks since the defeat of the dark signers and everything was back to normal, except that Y/n didn't return like the other dark signers did but not him which made Akiza sad and upset by this because she never got the chance to tell Y/n how she felt for him or give him his deck and his necklace back.

"Hey Akiza" Yusei sits next to Akiza who was looking at Y/n picture of him and his brothers.

"Hey Yusei" Akiza greeted him in a sad tone with a sad look aswell on her face.

"Akiza I need to ask you something do you remember during my, Jack and Crow duel with Goodwin?" Yusei asked Akiza who nodded her head in remember the duel.

Flashback Duel with Goodwin....

"Man these birds keep coming" Luna breathes heavily as her ancient fairy dragon and Akiza Black rose dragon kept trying to hold off the king of the neitherworld black goo like birds that kept attacking Yusei, Crow and Jack while they are dueling Goodwin.

"AKIZA LOOK OUT!" Leo shouted as one of the birds where about to hit her with its sharp claws when it is hit by a blast of white lighting and this made Akiza, Luna, Leo, Yusei, Jack, Crow and Goodwin to see that it was Blue eyes ultimate dragon, Neo Blue eyes ultimate dragon and Blue eyes White guard knight but there was a spirit on Blue eyes white guard shoulder.

"NOW BLUE EYES ULTIMATE DRAGON ATTACK THESE PEST WITH NEUTRON BLAST!" The three headed dragon open its three mouths and sent out three attacks that destroyed a majority of the evil birds.

"NOW NEO BLUES ATTACK WITH NEO NEUTRON BLAST!" The second three headed dragon open its three mouths and sent out a similar attack and it also destroy another mass portion of the evil birds.

"NO WAY THOSE ARE Y/N CARDS BUT WHO ARE THEY LISTEN-" Jack question was cut off by a evil bird nearly hitting him but a giant hand grabbed the bird and crushed it to dust.

"IT GOT TO BE Y/N TRYING TO HELP US IN HIS OWN WAY!" Luna shouted with joy in her voice as she saw the two three headed dragons fly towards Blue eyes white guard knight.

"NOW I ACTIVE MY BLUE EYES WHITE GUARD KNIGHT POWER BY SEND MY TWO BLUE EYES ULTIMATE DRAGONS FROM MY FIELD TO THE GRAVEYARD TO GIVE HIM THE POWER TO GET RID OF THESE RATS WITH WINGS!" The spirit of Y/n shouted as the two three headed dragons turn into spirits and gave there power to Blue eyes white guard knight to make it stronger.

"NOW MY WHITE GUARD SEND THESE PEST BACK TO WERE THEY CAME FROM! GO WHITE LIGHTING SLASH!" Blue eyes white guard knight pulled out its sword and it glow a bright blue and sent out a powerful slash that got rid of the evil birds. 

"GOODLUCK SIGNERS AND WIN FOR US ALL!" Blue eyes white guard knight shouted to everyone as he and Y/n disappeared back to were they once came from but Y/n spirit gave Akiza a smile before it disappeared.

Flashback ends...

"Ya Y/n and his cards saved us but" Akiza try to stop the tears that started to pour out of her eyes slowly and Yusei gave her a napkin to which she wiped away her tears and blow her nose.

"I got an idea there is a museum in town and I found this article about it but look at the picture in the photo" Yusei pulls out a newspaper and on the front page show a picture of a Egyptian tablet but a etching caught Akiza eye.

"NO WAY IS THAT BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON!" Akiza exclaimed as she looked at the picture and Yusei nodded his head in yes to answer her question.

"Yes it is, Akiza I think we need to go Egypt and find the place where this tablet was found it could be a clue as to how we get Y/n back" Yusei states to Akiza with a serious look on his face and Akiza nodded her head in agreement with this.