dominant kjs

jen's pov

"a-ah-ahh... im cum–mmi—ng kim fucking jisoo oh s—shit please dont stop! baby faster! baby youre so fucking good! i want more... a-aaah–ah yes eat me like there's no tomorrow." i cried for the older's dominance---pleasure obtained;

i added, "oh god, this is heaven an angel fucking me at this very moment."

my very walls are tight as fuck and I swear to fucking god im so close, but she still continues thrusting her three fingers inside me—--deepest and fastest; as her left hand massaging my breast; and mouth sucking my lovely erected nipples. she travels from exploring my body to my mouth hungrily kissing me as our tongues are fighting for dominance. she stops kissing me and travels down to my neck leaving her very marks—--like bruises. i scratch her back whilst moaning as my orgasms are undeniably apparent before her very eyes and ears, she really knows how to boost my libido.

"jennie kim baby, cum for me. i want you. only you. now, fucking cum for me, babe." she with her lustful eyes begged as to her being famished. whilst she thrusts harder than ever and groans while i moan, my juices finally showered all over the mattress; right there she greedily licks it not wanting even a drop to go waste. "youre so delicious, baby. i love you so much." the older girl said with conviction.

"i love you the most, unnie. i guess we should call it a night." i replied and pecked her cheek.

"youre so hot every time you call me 'unnie', baby." jisoo ended.