daydream || kjn

jen's pov

"dalgom-ah!" jisoo unnie shouted as dalgom has its way to lisa.

"dalgom-ah! come back here!" she continued.

"kuma-yah!" i shouted to tease the older.

"Kuma isnt here, jen, why are you calling him?" Jisoo unnie reacted with a confused face.

I instead did a mehrong as a reply.

"Now what was that?" She raise her eyebrows and laughed.

"Nothing. Aigooo, just continue what you were doing unnie, dont mind me. " i giggled.

Third person's pov

The older continues to call dalgom whilst the younger kills its time on the veranda-- daydreaming.

Jen's pov

"Why am I having these butterflies every time jisoo unnie talks to me, i dont understand. I feel like having a fever and idk, should i tell her about this or... should i kiss her already? Every time i see her, i just wanna grab her and kiss her, make out with her, and make her mine! For god fucking sake i dont even know why! Aaahhhhhhh!" i cried whilst chilling on the veranda. "The sky is so perfect... just like her." I sighed.

I continued whining when i felt a tap on my shoulder. "Hey!" A familiar voice said. I turned around and saw jisoo unnie. "Unnie." I replied. She sat beside me and laid her head on my shoulder. Fuck my body's hot as hell! "Holy kim fucking jisoo why are you doing this to me?!" My mind shouted. "Calm the fuck down jennie kim!" My mind said the latter.

Prior to unnie's very  skinship doings, i prayed for her to come and just sit with me 'til the sun goes down even if we do nothing. All i asked for was that.

Third person's pov

The younger felt nothing but the hotness of her whole soul whilst the older continued what she has been doing.

Jisoo's pov

"Why is jen so hot? Like literally hot. Her shoulder is burning as fuck. I wanna cuddle with her, no sexual." I muttered in mute. "But yeah, she's hot as hell. Smoking hot." I added with a smirk inside me.

Jen's pov

Jisoo unnie has been silent the whole time and my body is still hot. I seriously can't control myself, can i just fuck her already?!

"Should i?" i asked myself. Prior to what ive just thought, jisoo unnie caressed my arms due to the cold embracing us; and that made me on so hard.

"Should i?" i asked my confused self for the second time.

5 minutes of arguing with my second thoughts, i finally decided to do it.

"Maybe i should!" My mind shouted with confidence.

"Unnie?" I said.
"Mmm?" She hummed.
"Can you...?" I asked.
"Can i what?" She answered me without lifting her head.
"Can you get your head off? My shoulder is already weary. God unnie, your head is fucking heavy." i teased the older.
"Oh right!" She immediately lift her head with the embarrassment in her.

I laughed and said, "It's okay unnie it was just..." before i could finish my sentence she kissed me out of nowhere. The time stopped for fucking 10 seconds. Our lips were connected for 10 seconds, without moving; and yes, eyes closed.

I broke the kiss and looked at her, she looked at my eyes--im lost at hers.

"Im sorry." she said and looked down.
"Unnie..." i pecked her cheek.
"Really, im sorry. I didnt know what i was doing." She looked at me and looked down again.

Jisoo's pov

Jen's hotness is shutting my mouth up, giving me these weird feelings, and is yes, boosting my libido. I swear to fucking god i cant bring myself to fucking her up, i cant ruin our friendship.

I cant ruin our friendship, but..."

"It's okay unnie it was just..." Before the younger could finish her words, i kissed her. I just fucking kissed jennie kim for fuck sake!

Third person's pov

When the younger broke the kiss, silence on the veranda suffocated the young girls. It was awkward yet amazing. The older was still red whilst the younger was looking at her like it's her own property.

Jen's pov

"Unnie?" I called her.
"Jen?" she called me back.
"Im sorry but I really have to do this." I said with conviction.
"Do what?" she asked me, completely perplexed.
"Like now, here!" i shouted at her with confidence.
"Jen, youre making me nervous. Seriously, what is it?" Her eyes begged for my answer.
"I'm sorry..." i gave the latter words.

× smut ×

I grabbed her white tee and kissed her, waiting for confirmation to allow my tongue to meet hers. I was shocked when she returned my kisses and surrendered her tongue to mine. We kissed with lusts within us, famished for it; tongues fighting for dominance. God! Heaven sake! I'm praying for this not to end. She grabbed my ass whilst the other hand caressed my back, she broke the kiss and traveled down to my neck, and sucked the hardest--weak spot.

I didnt hesitate to roam my hand inside her tee, exploring her breasts; letting my other hand held her back giving her the freedom.

Jisoo's pov

Fuck! Im fucking wet already! I swear to god i will fuck jennie kim now.

I traveled my hands down, slowly unbuttoned her short, and caressed every part of the inside while kissing her passionately. She undressed me, sucked my neck, and massaged my breasts; I let her for i undressed her afterwards. She then unbuttoned my short and explored the wetness inside me.

"Fuck me, unnie. Hard." she begged.

I nodded and slid my 3 fingers inside her, she released a moan which basically boosted my libido. I thrusted the fastest with our lips still interlocked.

"Im c-c-cumming, holy shit!" She cried.
"Cum for me, baby. Cum for me." I answered back.

Jen's pov

I swear to fucking god this is the best shit in my life!

Her smooth moans are making me release the every juice in me, and i basically dont have a problem with that. Whilst shes giving me the pleasure, i couldn't help myself but to release my very juices.

"Eat me, baby! Lick everything, aahh-aah!" i cried.

Jisoo's pov

How could this woman be so fucking perfect that i couldnt manage myself to get a grip.

She finally released her juices, showered the place, and i licked them.

"Holy shit! You're so delicious, baby!" I hardcore said with lust.

I ate her like a whole buffet and her moans embraced the surrounding.

Third person's pov

The young girls satisfied each other with pleasures, living the moment of their lives on the veranda.

Jen's pov

"Unnie!" i shouted.

A sudden tap on my shoulder came and a familiar voice spoke up, "Jen? Are you okay? You were calling me."

Oh fuck, i brought my voice to reality.

"Jen?" She called me again.
"Oh, nothing unnie. It was nothing." i answered with a cackle.
"You sure?" She asked for assurance.
"A 100." i winked.
"Okay. C'mon, let's have some food, i just cooked something."
"Really?! That's nice, unnie! C'mon!" i responded with an excitement.

That was the best daydream I've ever had in my entire life.

Fin.