Prologue: April 22, 2013

This story takes place during the time when Rachel dissappeared and https://www.wattpad.com/story/134189128-lost-and-found-zabrina%27s-story If you haven't read part one of the story go ahead and copy and paste the link above and if you keep reading your HELLA insane. If you get there you may notice that I'm not done with the original, but I'll get continued to it.

Zabrina's pov:

"Come on, Zabrina!" Rachel shouted wearing her blue flannel and glancing at me with her hazel eyes. Rachel has been my friend since I was little and after I got separated with her, Chloe found me and basically raised me since I was six. Rachel came back into my life when I was fourteen years old and now I'm seventeen years old now and Rachel is already trying to get me in trouble. "Ughh, Rachel, y'know I could get in trouble if Chloe knows I'm out here." I said in annoyance and she turned. "Zabrina, you could use a break from Chloe, after all the shit that's happened in the past." She said and held my hands and kissed my cheek. "Gross." I chuckled and she smiled at me. "C'mon." She said and we strolled across the block and into the Blackwell swimming pool to a room into the back called the Vortex Club. "Names please?" A red haired girl asked in table with a clipboard of names. "Rachel Amber and Zabrina Price." Rachel answered and the red haired girl started tracing her fingers on the clipboard and smiled. "Yeah, both names are here, go on in." She sat back down and we went into the back room. There was a whole lot of people smoking and drinking in the room and the flashing light was very pinkish and purplish and was driving me crazy. What the hell am I getting myself into?  Rachel was already getting wasted with Justin and Trevor. She starts walking toward me very sluggishly and she took a sip of wine. "Zabrina."She slurred with her flannel smelling like jasmine with a slight hint of wine. "Y-yes?" I replied feeling quite shy, especially around her. "I love you." She choked out and I tilted my head in confusion. "W-what do you mean by that?" I asked and she sighed. "Let's go outside to get some air." She led the way towards the nearby exit and once we were outside, she pinned me on the wall and pressed her lips on mine. "Rachel-" I was cut of by her soft lips and she grabbed my hands and raised them above my head and I moaned to her touch. "R-Rachel.." I moaned under my breath as she slid her hand underneath my T-shirt and began to caress me through my bra.  "W-we can't do this, not while your drunk." I sighed and she gazed at me with her hazel eyes. I mean we've been in this state before Many times, but  I just can't put myself to a position to a point that we get caught and have to be away from each other  and Chloe taught me self control, but Rachel was heavily drunk. If we done this now,  we would get in hella more trouble than anything.  "Shit, my bad." She cursed under her breath and sat on a bench, leaving me to my thoughts. Holy shit! Rachel was so wasted that she just kissed me! God, what the hell is wrong with me? I took a deep breath and sat next to Rachel. "Did you want to talk about it?" I asked and She glanced at me in sadness. "I'm really sorry-" I put my hand up to silence her. "It's fine, Rach, believe me." I said in a soothing voice and she smiled at me. Chloe's going to flip if she knew I allowed Rachel to get wasted. I glanced at the moon,  it was just so pretty in the night and Rachel smiled at the stars glistening in the sky. I noticed a booming sound of thunder, Is that thunder? There's not a single cloud in the sky.   I saw someone walking towards us and I growled. "AH-" I heard a loud scream, I turned and I saw a stranger with a needle on Rachel's neck. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" I shouted and I pounced on Nathan Prescott, who gave me a fearful look. "Nathan?" I asked in shock. "What did you do to Rach- Ah!" I shouted and I turned to see a blurry face giving me an evil grin. "Go to sleep, Zabrina, The Guard of Arcadia Bay, just rest." The voice whispered and I whimpered as I felt myself hit the floor. "...Zabrina..No.." I heard a voice cry out. I see Rachel trying to crawl towards me, but is stopped by the strange voice. "No. No, Rachel. You must let her sleep. She's very tired aren't you?" He asked. My vision was blurry between Nathan and Rachel, who was crying. "Nathan, Break her." I heard the voice purred and I passed out. "NO-"  Everything went black.