The guard of Arcadia Bay returns

Chloe's POV:

"It's been three days...." I said while looking at the gem that stayed in the usual place on my pillow forever. Max and Rachel glanced at me giving me reassuring smile. "Don't worry, my dad said that she should regenerate in two to three days." Rachel said as she started running soft circles on my back. "She'll be fine...I'm sure of it." Rachel said as reached for the cold cobalt gem. She held it close to her heart to warm it and she started to quietly sob. "Oh Rachel..." Max sighed as she leaned her head on Rachel's shoulder and held her close. I crawled to her and hugged her as quiet sobs filled the room. She held Zabrina's gem sadly as if she was hugging her. "I'm sorry, Zabrina..." Rachel sobbed as she kissed her gem. "I'm sorry...It's all my fault.." Rachel cried as she wipes her tears with her sleeve and tears were forming in my eyes. "C'mon Rachel...Let's get some fresh air." I said as we all got up and placed Zabrina's gem on the pillow. We walked away from the room and we headed to the lighthouse. "Goodbye Zabrina." I whispered as I closed the door and we went to the truck. I started the engine and I drove us to the lighthouse.

Zabrina's POV:

Hweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I opened my eyes and I found myself in Chloe's room. No one's here? I glanced at myself and I noticed that all the scratches and bites Jefferson gave me turned into scars. I also noticed that I was wearing a new set of clothing. My red shirt was now a blue shirt with a hole for my gem and my blue jeans were now light blue and had a printed diamond on the knees. I noticed the smell of eggs downstairs and I slowly walked downstairs to see David pacing back and forth and Joyce cooking and I sneaked by my mom. "Hey, Mom." I greeted and immediately Joyce dropped her spatula and quickly turned towards me. "Oh my god..." Joyce smiled and I smiled back, we embraced each other. "You're alive...Thank god you're alive." Joyce sobbed and my eyes began to water also. "I'm fine, Mom, really.." I said as I twirled for her to see. "Zabrina!" David shouted and he hugged me. I was suprised at first and then I hugged him back. "Nice to see you again..." I said and he nodded. "Yeah." He cried and I raised a brow. "David, are you crying?" I asked and he shook his head wiping away the tears. "No..No. I just....I'm glad you're back." David smiled and I chuckled. "I'm glad to be here with both of you." I said as I planted my hand on their shoulders. "I need to find Chloe and tell her that I'm okay." I said and Joyce smiled. "That's a great idea, sweetie. Chloe, Max, and Rachel never left your side, they kept your gem safe for the past three days." Joyce said and my eyes widen at the realization. "THREE DAYS?!" I gasped and I looked around. "I've been stuck in my gem for three days?" I asked and David nodded. "Yeah, Mr. Amber told us that you were to be there for two to three days and he had a little girl waiting in the car, I think that was his daughter, kinda looks like you though." David explained and I nodded and understanding him. "Y-Yeah, that was my Ayana." I said and Joyce nodded. "She's very pretty, just like her mother." Joyce said as she winked at me and kissed my cheek. "MOOOMMM!" I whined as I wiped the kiss of face and I pointed at my other cheek. "You missed this side!" I chuckled and she laughs out. "Of course I did!" Joyce shouted as she planted another kiss on my other cheek. "Now go find Chloe." Joyce said and I nodded as I ran out of the door. I ran past a lot of people in Arcadia Bay, who were relieved to see me alive. "Zabrina!!" Warren yelled out and I laughed as he lifted me off my feet and gave me a noogie. "I knew you were gonna be fine!" He laughed and I chuckled and blushed. "Hey, you're messing up my hair!" I shouted and he laughed. "I need to find Max and Chloe and Rachel! See ya, Warren!" I shouted and he nodded. I ran past Blackwell and saw Principal Wells waved at me and a lot of students waved at me. I noticed the lighthouse and I transformed into a wolf and howled hoping they could hear me.

Chloe's POV:

"It's so beautiful out here. I almost forgot about the sunlight for a long time since Jefferson kept me captive." Rachel said and I nodded. "That bastard deserved to die. I'm glad you told me the truth about you and Frank." I growled at the mention of his name and Max nodded, until she perked her head up. "You hear that?" Max asked and I raised a brow. "Hear what-" "Shh Chloe." Rachel whispered and a few seconds later...we hear a howl of a wolf..."Is...Is that-" hooowwwwlllllllllllllll!!!!
"Zabrina?" I questioned as I noticed a red wolf with green eyes appeared before us and she turned back to human. With a shirt showing her blue gem as she runs towards us with tears in her face, smiling.