The fight for Arcadia Bay

Rachel's POV:
I'm so worried about Zabrina, I shouldn't have let her go on her own, Now I'm here with David and Joyce, trying to find Zabrina. "Where is she?" Joyce asked and David kept a tight grip onto the wheel. I turned to my side to see a huge tornado closing to Arcadia Bay, I closed my eyes and thought of Zabrina. I seen a Blackwolf attacking her and I noticed a lighthouse. The lighthouse..."Head to the lighthouse..." I said as Joyce and David stared at me with concern. "Why would you think she's there? we saw her leave into the forest." David mutttered and I glared at him. "Because, Jefferson's already there with her and the people of Arcadia, they're fighting...I seen it." I growled and without another word, he drove towards the lighthouse. "I hope we're not too late..." Joyce sighed.

Zabrina's POV:
I swung my paws and scratched Jefferson's muzzle and leg. He pounced and pinned me down, but I managed to push him away, as he tried to sink his teeth to my throat. I kicked him in his lower jaw and he fell back. The dark wolf stood up and growled at me and I roared at him, standing in front of Chloe and Max, along with all the people of Arcadia Bay. My main objective wasn't to kill Mark Jefferson, but to protect the people of Arcadia Bay. "These people are under my protection," I shouted at him and he growls at me. "You will not touch another soul again!!" I snarled as I ran towards him, but he moved out of the way, nearly letting me fall off the edge. "ZABRINA!" I heard a voice shout from behind me and I see Chloe blocking all the people, holding a revolver pointed at the closing Dark wolf. "NO!!" I shouted as I bit his tail to pull him back and he turned towards me. "DON'T GO FORGET ABOUT ME!" I roared as I sank my teeth into his back and he turned towards me with a smirk. What?!! I thought to myself until I felt fangs hit the back of my neck and I felt myself being thrown across to the lighthouse. My back hit the building and I hit the floor, too hurt to get up, too weak to do anything. "Is this how you choose to die, Zabrina? Lying on your belly like an animal?! How weak can you be?" Jefferson asked and I tried to get up, but I was shaking uncontrollably. I stared at Chloe, she was so full of fear and she stared at me sadly. "Zabrina!" Chloe shouted as tears streamed down her face and I see Max, she was trying to rewind, but her nose was bleeding badly and she winced in pain. She held her head in pain, I turned to Jefferson and his eyes was filled with hatred and evil.

Chloe's POV:
He's gonna kill her! He's really gonna kill her! I turned to Max, she was crying as blood streamed down her face and she stared at me with fear.

"I-I'm so sorry, Chloe!"

Max tears streamed down her face as she stared helplessly at Zabrina, who was pinned down by the black wolf, who tended to kill her. "I-I can't rewind! I can't rewind! I caused this! I changed so much that I altered the course for EVERYTHING, All I ever caused was just Death and destruction!!!" Max sobbed and I stared at Zabrina with teary eyes then Max. "Fuck all that, okay?" I growled and I pulled out my gun. "I'm saving her ass today," I said as I pointed my gun at the black wolf again and my hands were shaking uncontrollably. "Hang on, Zabrina." I whispered to myself and Justin ran towards me. "Shoot him!" Warren and Justin shouted in fear and I glared at him. "Why won't you both just-" All of the sudden, I felt soft hands snatch the gun out of my hands and I saw blonde hair blowing in the wind and my heart dropped as she aim the gun at the black wolf and pulled the trigger.

Rachel...

Zabrina's POV:

Jefferson screamed into the air as the bullet penetrated his body and he moved off of me, which gave me time to catch my breath. I turned to see Rachel, with the gun still aimed at the black wolf and she glares at him while he's on the floor. She walks to me holding the gun still. "Don't. Fucking. Touch her!" Rachel threatened and Chloe and Max stared at her with awe and shock. So did everyone else whispering questions like, "Is that Rachel?" "She's alive?" "Oh my god..."
Jefferson stood up on all fours and glares at Rachel. I stood up with scratches on my body and blood trickled down every one of them. I walked in front of Rachel and blocked her with my leg and he starts to laugh. "How pathetic, you actually care for humans like these?! Just like your mother in so many ways!" He chuckled and I glared at him. "I'm proud of Rachel, sadly she knows that only , I, can provide for her. Not these selfish punk sluts, like the whore she is." He smiled, Rachel's eyes widen and I roared at him. "LEAVE HER ALONE!" I shouted and he neared the edge. "Zabrina, wait!" Chloe shouted and I ignored her by using my power to push her back.