Chapter 1

A loud bang erupts around the training room as Minho falls to the ground.
      "I win, again!" Thomas boasted to one of his best friends. Over the last six months he had been training just incase WICKED showed up again.  He had become exceptional with daggers. His favorite were the Chinese ring daggers.

"Ha ha, well you have been training more than me and Newt."

"Well I want to be prepared if WICKED comes back. What if they have some backup systems incase something liked this happened." It's true that this was all Thomas could think about. He didn't want any more of his friends to die.

"Thomas their gone and you have to accept that. What we should be worried about now is getting our memories back so we can get the us and the other gladers back to our families." For the past weeks everyone has been trying to figure out how to reverse the chip inside them to restore their pasts.

"I want to think that but I just feel like we're going to meet again and I want to be prepared."

"Just stop thinking about it shuck-head,their not." His tone said it was the end of the conversation.

Just then the training room door burst open to reveal a boy about the age of fifteen sweaty and out of breath.

"We found out how to get our memories back. Come quick!"

The two friends shared a look and sprinted out the door,across the building too the lab.