Chapter 5

I woke up on a cold surface and muffled voices. I kept my eyes closed hoping to look like I was still sleeping. My hands and feet were strapped down to a mettle table. I slightly opened my eyes and the noticed I was alone strapped down to a table.
"He's awake." Suddenly the man that called himself Scott walked into the room looking mad. I kept a straight face. I had faced WICKED, a single person couldn't do that much damage.
"Who are you. More specifically what are you and what are you doing here." He looked at me expectantly but I said nothing. He looked pissed, he rapped his hands around shirt collar and lifted my face up to his.
"Who are you?!" He screamed at me. I kept a straight face. Just then a girl with strawberry blond hair stormed into the room and tore Scott off me.
"Scott stop that won't help."
Suddenly a pounding starting in my head I ignored it till it got worse. A wave of of pain coursed through me causing me to grunt in pain.
The girl who just came into the room looked at me confused. Another wave pain came, this one so much stronger I screamed.
Both Scott and the girl ran over to me. The pain was getting worse. I writhed in pain and started screaming.
Scott tried to hold me down and stop me from wiggling.
"What's wrong with him. I can't take his pain away." The pounding in my head increased until I fainted.
----------------------------------------------
Images flew through my mind of the girl I had just saw but one stuck out.
      I was sitting on the floor having a panic attack with her trying to calm me down. Then she kissed me and my world stopped.
       Then it went to another memory of us running to each other. She stopped a few feet in front of me.
     "I never said it back."
     "You didn't have too." She ran to me and we kissed.
---------------------------------------------
       As the world came into view I felt something deep within me. A feeling that was in every memory of her. Love.
      I was still on the table in an empty room tied down. If I wanted to get out of here I was going to have to use my powers. I concentrated on my bonds becoming undone. I opened my eyes and my hands and feet were free.
       I hopped off the table with one thought on my my mind. I have to find her. I have to find Lydia.