Chapter 2

Thomas was lying down on the medical table waiting for the machine to turn on. He wasn't so sure he actually wanted his old memories back. What if something terrible happened to him during his past life. What if he had another love that he can't remember. Would he be betraying her by liking Brenda? All these thoughts crossed his mind as he sat there with the chip remover sitting next to him on his left behind his ear.
       "Turn it on,I'm ready." He told the young boy sitting next to him with a shaky voice. Suddenly the machine whirred to life next to his ear. Then his world went black.
----------------------------
       "Two jogger found body in the woods."
"A dead body?"
"No a body of water,yes dumb-ass a dead body"
"You mean liked murdered?"
"Nobody knows yet,just that it was a girl,probably in her twenties."
"If they found a body then what are they looking for?"
"That's the best part,they only found half. We're going."
----------------------------
      Another  memory flew through his mind. It was him being kidnapped. But two words appeared in his mind that were clear as day, Beacon Hills. At the moment he knew that used to be his home, and he was going back.
      Minho sat their laying on the cot across the room from Thomas thinking about the family he left behind. His real name was Andrew Yukimara. His twin sister was Kira Yukimara. They had moved to a small town in California called Beacon Hills when he'd been kidnapped.
      Suddenly, across the room he heard a gasp and turned to see Thomas fully awake gasping for breath. He knew how he felt he awoke the same way.
      Thomas was mumbling incoherently. As he stood from his bed in a sort of panic. Minho got up quickly to help him.
     "What's wrong?" He questioned Thomas, worried for his friend.
     " I have to get back, to my home, Beacon Hills." He look at him in surprise.
     "Thomas I used to live there. But a week before junior year WICKED snatched me. You were taken way after me so did you know anyone named Kira Yukimara? She is my twin sister."
      Thomas looked at him in shock as he said his sisters name.
     "I don't know but I feel like I know that name." Suddenly he looked up at him with a stern look on his face.         
      "Minho we have to go back. I only got two memories back maybe if we go they'll all come back."
      "You don't have to tell me again you shuck. I wanna see my sister."
       And with that the marched out of the infirmary to pack their belongings and head to Beacon Hills.