Chapter 1

-Kuroo POV-

It was a silent night. Bokuto and I were sitting between some bushes watching the beautiful starry sky. We actually had to spectate our new target Hayato Yuta. As always we got called by Akaashi (our boss) with the message we got a new target. Not really special for assassins, but we had to kill him. Most of the time we're getting called while working at the restaurant where we work, but sometimes we get lucky and are getting called between our shifts.

Hayato Yuta had a huge villa so you would think we had much to spectate, but we hadn't. Every 3 minutes and 49 seconds a maid or butler would run through the garden to the other side of the villa, nothing else.
'Bro, is this the only thing we'll see tonight?' I asked Bokuto.
'I don't know bro, but I hope the guy who called Akaashi didn't KITTEN us' he smirked at me.
'Bro, smooth one. You're the OWLy one who can make that one so smooth.' I smirked back.
'Oh bro, stop flattering me so much! I wasn't BREADY for that nor that BUN'
We laughed and talked a bit longer.
'I guess we prepared for nothing.' Bokuto said after a few minutes. He stood up and stretched.
I have to say, his muscles absolutely don't look wrong at all. It would be quite nice to get hugged by him...
My thoughts kept drifting away after I got pushed away by Bokuto himself.
'Bro look! That Hayato guy is coming outside! Make some photos of him!' He whispered at me.
I quietly took some shots of him and followed him through his garden. Meanwhile Bokuto was sort of sitting on me, watching Hayato like an actual owl.
'Bro, I don't hate you, but can you please get off? You're hurting my beautiful body' I whispered at him.
'Sssshh bro, I've got the perfect view from here' he whispered back.
I didn't mind it that much, but my ribs preferred not to be squeezed by a huge owl-like human.

After a while spectating our actual target, we wrote down what he did and the beginning of our plan. The stars were still high up the sky, so after we finished the rough lines of our plan, we decided to stay there a bit longer to gaze at the stars.
'Oi bro, shall we play a game?' Bokuto asked.
'Sure why not' I replied.
'Okay. Truth or dare?'
'Bro, I know you're childish but truth or dare?!' He looked really serious at me so I gave answer. 'Truth, why not.'
Bokuto looked happy. 'Good! Here comes the question. Would you ever date a guy?'
I was a little bit shocked by his sudden question, but couldn't do much about it. 'Eeh bro why this question? I think I would yes, if he's hot and has some nice muscles, sure~'
He looked satisfied with my answer. 'That's quite honest of you bro! I knew your inner rainbow was there~'
I gave him a smack on his shoulder 'Sure bro. But let's continue the game shall we?'
He nodded.
'So, my dear bro Bokuto. Truth or dare?' It felt kind of stupid to play this game, but it also gave memories from when we were younger.
'Ehme... I'll follow you and say truth!'
'Thank you for your answer. Your question will be prepared' I said in a robotic voice. 'Your question is, are you in love with someone?' I made on purpose it really cliché, just to mess with him.
'Oh my oh my bro, you gave me such a sad question~ but of course I'll answer it.' He became closer to me and whispered in my ear 'yes my dear~' I didn't have the time to process his answer because he HOOTHOOTed me a second later, still close to my ear.
'OH MY GOD BRO CAN YOU JUST NOT DO THAT IN MY EAR EVER AGAIN HOLY SHIT' I always swear a lot when I get surpised by stuff like that.

We gazed at the stars for a little bit longer and then went home. We still had to eat so we went to the late night grocery store. We lived together so we made food together. Normally I wouldn't like to eat at 1.30 at night, but I was really hungry and I wanted to spend some more time with Bokuto.
After we finished our meal, we both showered and then went straight to bed, to catch as many hours as we could for some rest. But of course, I couldn't sleep. I heard Bokuto hooting in his sleep (he hoots instead of snoring, still annoying).
'Why do I have to have so many thoughts RIGHT NOW' I thought.
I went through them and found out they all were about Bokuto. Lately I just couldn't get him out of my head! Nothing weird though, just a few really good qualities of him.
I kept thinking for another hour and finally fell asleep. Curious what the next day would bring us.